Aisheteru, Tsubaki!

A/n: Hope you like this chapter!

...

Third POV:

"Watari, why does Kousei want us to forget him?" Tsubaki asked her.

Watari stopped walking too and stared at her. He forced himself to smile and hugged her again from the back, "He wouldn't want us to be in pain forever. Wherever he is, we should let him free. He wouldn't want us to always be in pain, right?" he told her.

Tsubaki cried once again in his arms. "I was trying, Watari!!! All this years! But I just can't forget him! How can I forget him? I am in love with him! Watari, I have always liked him!" 

Watari was deeply hurt by everything she said but, he knew that it was also the right time for him to tell her the truth about his feelings for her. For him, it might be the only way to ease Tsubaki's pain for losing Kousei. He hugged her tight. "Can I be your pillow, Tsubaki? Forever? I don't care if I become your scapegoat. I don't care if I'm a second choice, just so you could heal the wounds inside your heart! Aishiteru, Tsubaki!

Of course, Tsubaki was shocked by what he said but instead of accepting his confession, she felt insulted and she slapped him. "Don't do this to me, Watari! I don't want to fall for any other, yet!"

"You don't understand! I am truly in love with you! I know how deep your love is for your childhood friend. I have always kept looking for the perfect girl in the past but now I know why all those girlfriends never worked out. You do have Kousei by your side always and so, I do not know how to approach you but now I know. I already figured it out when he disappeared. My heart belongs to you!" he told her. "Would you accept my love?"

Tsubaki stared at him hard, "I don't... know. Sorry, Watari." After she said that to him, she saw her house already and told him, "It may work out if you do allow me to slowly forget Kousei."

What the couple do not know was that, due to William's appearance, it would be too hard for her to give her feelings out and give it to Watari.

...

That night inside Tsubaki's room, she suddenly woke up when she remembered the face of William. Cold chills run down her spine and once again, she's having a hard time believing that Kousei is truly dead.

She wanted to get closer to the Arima Family and learn their secrets. She's still studying, yes, but she is already working as a researcher. 

Currently, there was a strong thunderstorm striking down when Tsubaki called her boss, named Miyazawa Rei to inform her interest to research the secrets hiding beneath the Arima Family, so that she can get closer to William but, Rei quickly told her, "Our government does not allow anyone to investigate them unless there is a criminal offense. The Arimas are relatives of the Japanese Royalties. You are also forgetting the fact that our Prime Minister is an Arima."

She was definitely surprised. She does not know how powerful they are. That is when she pitied Kousei.He was kept in the dark for so long. "I won't investigate them, then, but I would want to know who William Arima is."

"William Arima? Won't it be easy for you to know some members of the Arima Family? You were once a friend of Arima Kousei," she told him.

"I have already met him," she confessed. 

"That's good, then."

"Not actually. His family's not connecting with us already. They seem to treat us like we were never have been a part of Kousei's life after Akihito-san's concert," she told her.

"If that is so, it only means one thing. They don't want to communicate with you already. Stay away from the Arima Family, I'm begging you. You'd regret it if you do," she reminded her. 
A few minutes came by and Watari woke up deliriously where he found Tsubaki talking on the phone.

He was definitely surprised by Tsubaki when she uttered the name, 'William Arima' and she wanted to know who he is. That's when he snatched her phone and told her boss that she'd want to end the conversation already. Rei felt confused but she decided to drop her phone. She is also surprised by what transpired suddenly. 

"Why'd you do that?! Kousei wouldn't----!" she stopped and closed her mouth.

Watari looked down sadly after hearing his name again. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to compare both of you."

"Tsubaki," he talked to her slowly, "What do you want to know by trying to get close to William Arima? Care telling me? Are you thinking they're the same person? If you do, can't you see how rude he acted in front of Kousei's grave? I don't care if he is sadder than us! He shouldn't have talked to us rudely like that!"

"I'm-- I'm sorry!" cried Tsubaki. 

When she cried, he quickly hugged her and said to her, "Forgive me. Please, do forgive me." 

...

Juliet stared at William's eyes inside the airplane as it leaves Japan once again.

Whenever she is with him, she can't help but feel deep guilt for suggesting that he should fake his own death just so he can play the piano without any restraints and most of all, to protect his life. 

"Kousei," she called to him. William's eyes were tired and he seemed to be relieved to leave Japan. "Are you happy?"

William looked upon her and told her, "I am happy now. I have already given up going back as Kousei five years ago."

Juliet still always felt guilty from what she had done to him but, she did see through him that he is a strong man. 

"I understand now. You  decided to leave your old life as long as you don't know the truth," she told him.

Juliet looked at his eyes. She knew that she would really miss the Arima Kousei whom she knew at the time she was still Miyazono Kaori.

...

A/N: I hope you liked my story!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!