The Truth

A/N: Thank you for all my readers!

The Truth is composed by AudioMachine. I hope you like, it, too!
...

Third POV:

"Tsubaki, go call the police and an ambulance, now!" Watari told Tsubaki.

Tsubaki could truly feel that he was truly tensed and angry. Also, even she doesn't truly understand what is happening, she followed him and left.
She doesn't know what she should feel at the time since she isn't even sure if Kousei and William are truly one and the same.

Suddenly, she saw a girl that seemed fairly familiar to her who's running as if she's in a rush and with tears falling down her eyes. Of course, she was surprised to see her when she finally recognized who it is.

Kaori passed away and that is what she knows. Seeing her alive confuses her.

"What's going on here? Am I dreaming?" she asked herself.

Kaori suddenly stopped running after seeing her while Tsubaki is in shock. She quickly went beside her when she noticed Tsubaki. Kaori dried her tears and told her, "Forgive us for letting you stay in the dark."

Tsubaki's tears slowly went out but she calmed herself and told her, "I believe you know more about Kousei's situation more than I do. We should hurry."

Kaori smiled. "Yes, we should."

Both quickly informed the police and the ambulance.

...

Watari POV:

After Tsubaki left me, I quickly opened the door and I was shocked to see Kousei drowning in his own blood, luckily, he was able to keep his consciousness up but I know myself that if he's not quickly brought in the hospital, he could die.

What... happened... here?

"Are you happy, now, Park? You are now able to hurt my own child? I want to go home. I lied to myself! What I really want is to stay beside my son and my first husband! Why did you shoot my son!? How obsessed are you to me?!" screamed Arima Saki.

Suddenly, the two of them noticed me.

Arima Saki quickly told me, "Don't just stand there! Take my son in the hospital!"

I quickly moved and saw that he was shot in his right side. He's slowly losing his consciousness and when I was already able to hold him out of the room, the police came around and took President Park. President Park is obviously the suspect as he is holding the gun. 

"Okaa-san... Okaa-san...," Kousei kept muttering those words until he fainted.

"William! President William!" I shouted. "Wake up, please wake up!"

The rescuers finally came over us after a few minutes and took him inside the ambulance. They gave him first aid and recuperated him, too.

Kaori and Tsubaki arrived at the same time and were surprised by what had happened.

"What... happened?" asked Kaori to me.

"I'm a failure of a bodyguard. I wasn't able to protect the life of my best friend who took me in his life again and tried to put us away from danger... Kaori... gomenasai!! Hontouni... gomen!" I kept crying outside of the building while the rescuers kept giving Kousei first aid.

They also quickly gave him a breathing mask and tried to stop the bleeding from his side.

Kousei's mom mounted inside the ambulance and she is filled with tears.