A New Hope

A/n: Forgive me for the long rest of this story. I was studying for my LET Exams and I wish I pass it!

...

Arima Kousei POV:

When night already came, we quickly left the mansion to leave for the airport. I noticed that my wife feels a bit dizzy when we already boarded the airplane. I just asked a flight attendant to give her some medicine after we sat down nearest to the pilot but she refused it. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her quickly. "Why won't you want some medicine to help you out?"

She quickly looked at me and told me, "I'm fine, Kousei. Don't worry about me. I guess I'm just sleepy."

"Okay. I understand. Um... Kaori?" I asked her again until I found out that she's already asleep at my arms. 

Watari stared at me and smiled at me, "I hope Tsubaki's just as sweet as her but you do know her. She's more manly than I am." He laughed after he said those things.

I also laughed a bit until I decided to kiss her forehead. Our airplane finally flew out of the sky to bring us back to Japan. I also closed my eyes to rest. I wonder what my life will be when I return to Japan? Will I be busier and more pressured now that my family would introduce me to their other business associates? 

...

After an almost one day inside the airplane, we finally landed on Narita Airport. Kaori woke up first, then me, last is Watari.

"We've got to go now. We're back in Japan, already," Kaori told Watari. 

Watari stirred and when we looked down the airplane, I was totally shocked to see a group of bodyguards wearing black suits with our own emblem on their coats.

The emblem of our family is a golden butterfly.

Kaori asked me, "Did your father send them?"

"I don't know. Since the incident with President Park, I could feel that my father's too overprotective of me," I told them. 

When all of the other passengers finally left, we began to move out of the plane where the bodyguards quickly went in front and welcomed me back. I could also see that they were wearing black sunglasses and some pocket radios with phones with them.

I stared at them and sighed, "My father sent you, isn't it?" 

Their leader who introduced himself as Takizawa Reiko answered me. He took off his glasses and noticed that he does have light brown eyes. "No. The Prime Minister sent us to welcome you and as you can see, we are wearing the family emblem of your family, not the emblem of the Arima Group."

I was particularly surprised that the younger brother of my grandfather sent his own bodyguards to welcome me back.

A few minutes later, I finally saw Prime Minister Arima Akio go in between them.

The three of us quickly bowed to him to show our respect.

After that, we faced him.

He held out his hand to me for me to shake it and I could see that his brown eyes were totally soft to look at.

His eyes glimmers in the morning beautifully.

"Welcome back, William Arima," he told me.

I smiled happily after he said my documented name.

Kousei's just a nickname, after all. I looked at him and thanked him for the warm welcome.

"I know you're confused why I welcomed you-------," he told me, then, I noticed that he stopped talking and stared at Kaori. "Isn't the blonde girl your wife?"

I looked back at him and answered him, "Yes. She's my wife."

"She seemed tired. It seems she won't be able to come with us," he told me. After that, he ordered Watari to guide her at the designated car for her to let her go home before me.

Watari looked at me and I nodded that he follow the Prime Minister of Japan who's also my grandfather. Kaori looked at me and I just smiled at her.

She actually really looked pale.

I wonder what's wrong with her?

When they've left already, Prime Minister Akio quickly directed me to follow him. His bodyguards quickly follow us at the back.

I breathed deeply. I still can't get enough of the new life I am in...

Prime Minister Akio looked at me when we were already inside a black, slick car.

"You look like your father except your eyes," he told me.

I smiled at him, "Almost everyone tells me that I look like my father."

He laughed a bit and touched my shoulder, "I know you're a bit confused but today isn't the big day. That's scheduled for tomorrow. Your father asked me to lead you to the man who'll tour you around the five most important companies of Arima Group. Your wife and your chief of staff should have been with you today but due to some unexpected circumstance, she looked unwell."

He reminded me about how Kaori looks like. She really looked unwell and I wonder about the reason.

We've been in London for three months and Yes... I know... I have been a bit needy those days around.

I wonder...

Is she pregnant?

Am I going to be a father already?

....

A/n: Forgive me for the short chapter. I'll update again when I'm free.