Changes

A/n: Thank you for all the support!!!

...

Tsubaki Sawabe POV:

Today's the day of his birthday...

I'm nervous...

Will I look good in front of all other people in his birthday which will probably have a lot of rich men and women?

My workmates had helped me find the best dress I could wear for his birthday.

By Watari's advise, he informed me that Kousei's birthday is also his coming of age birthday and a business party in which his father would introduce him to all the shareholders, high officials and board of council of Arima Group and Nakiri Group. They have already announced that Kousei would be the one to inherit the merged group when he's ready enough to take on that responsibility and when the two leaders of the two groups have already flattened out the first year of Arima-Nakiri Group. 

"You're so lucky," Rei told me. 

She's wearing a blue gown in front of me. "You're really going to be beautiful. He'll be surprised to see you in that dress."

I blushed. "Who are you talking about?"

"Who else but the man wearing the same ring as yours?" she told me. 

"Rei!!!" I really am blushing.

I'm wearing an orange long dress, a silver necklace and a bit long earrings which Rei gave me. She also straightened out my hair and put make up on me. Watari came in and stared at me. I also stared at him. He's wearing a black tuxedo and he wore a new watch. I really am shocked to see him wearing a very expensive watch. It's silver.

"Wa-Watari!!! Didn't I tell you not to buy expensive watches? We're saving money for our wedding!" I told him. 

Watari chuckled and held my face, "This? This is Kousei's gift. He gave it to me as an engagement gift since he wasn't able to attend our engagement."

I looked at the watch and sighed. Being a son of a rich man really has its perks. "So... He just gave it to you?"

"Yes," he told me.

"And you accepted it????" I was turning a bit angry until Rei finally stopped me from getting angry. 

"Kousei can do anything he wants, Tsubaki. He's rich, anyway," she told us. 

"Yeah, right."

"We just have to go. You're lucky that Akihito-san would drive us at the venue," Rei told me.

All three of us walked down their house where we met Kazuhiko-san and Akihito-san outside their house. 

Kousei's uncle grinned, "He called me and he's waiting for you to come."

...

Arima Kousei POV:

I am so nervous. I wish I don't mess up my speech. I have already arrived at our venue of my birthday inside the Arima Estate and I have noticed that there were a lot of vehicles parked at the Arima Garden House where my father decided to celebrate my birthday and a late coming of age party of mine where I'll be meeting all of the important people of Arima Group and Nakiri Group. When I came on the Garden House already, I sighed. The Garden House was a bit far from our house. It's actually at the west side of my home. I also learned that the Arima Mansion is actually at the center of Arima Estate. 

"Kousei," Kaori grinned at me. 

I stared at the people gathered inside. Most of them were all sitting silently and were all talking about business or politics. I'm a bit shocked to feel very heavy. I'm going to get suffocated due to pressure.