Arrested [part 3]

"Harry," I turn to see Y/N walking over to me and change directions, going over to her. "Thank you babe. I'm sure you made her day."

"I made her day?" I giggle. "She just got married."

"To dance with a member of your favorite band would make anyone's day, especially their wedding day," Y/N wraps her arms around my neck. "It made mine."

"Really," I smile cheekily. "You danced with a member of your favorite band on your wedding day?"

"Yeah," she sighs. "My favorite member to, Niall Horan."

I gasp and pinch her waist and she shrieks.

"I'm kidding babe it's you," she laughs as I start to walk away. I turn swiftly and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close and picking her up.

"I better be," I say roughly as I crash my lips to hers.

"Harry," I turn and look toward the sound of my name, placing Y/N on the floor. Allan, Stacy's new husband, is walking over to us. "I'm sorry if I'm stepping out of line here but I wanted to ask if you would sing Strong, it's Stacy's favorite song."

"Absolutely," I give him a friendly pat on the back. "Does the band know it?"

"Yes. I made sure they did so they could sing it but since you're here ..." he fades off.

"No problem mate," I give him a reassuring smile. "Y/N will you accompany me?"

She smiles and nods, I take her hand and walk over to the stage. I nod at the lead singer and discuss with Y/N to sing every other part, then the band stops. I pull her on stage and walk over to the microphone.

"Hello everybody," my accent sounds thicker and Y/N giggles. "For those of you that don't know me I'm Harry Styles. I'm in a band called One Direction, I'm not sure if any of you have heard of it."

The crowd claps and several of them whistle and cheer and I laugh.

"I'm glad. This is my wife, Y/N," Y/N waves and smiles at the crowd. "We are friends of the bride, Allan asked if I would sing a song, so Y/N will accompany me."

The reception party claps and cheers again and I start to get nervous with the small number of 300 people.

"This is for you Stacy. This is Strong," the band starts to play and I look at Y/N, she can tell my nerves are getting to me. She squeezes my hand, leans up and kisses gently my lips.

"It's just you and I," she whispers in my ear, I nod and turn to the microphone

"My hands, your hands tied up like two ships," Y/N let's go of my hand and walks over to the other microphone. I watch her go while continuing to sing. "Drifting, weightless, waves tryin to break it, I'd do anything to save it, why is it so hard to say it."

"My heart, your heart, sit tight like bookends," Y/N jumps in and sings the next part, her voice sounding amazing. "Pages between us written with no end, So many words we're not saying, Don't want to wait till it's gone, you make me strong."

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya," I get lost in the music, just like I would if I was with the boys. "But I don't care I'm not scared of love, Cos when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is that so wrong, is it so wrong, that you make me strong."

I look at Y/N who is staring at me with a big smile.

"Think of how much love that's been wasted," Y/N takes her microphone off the stand and starts walking over to me, keeping her eyes on me the entire time. "People always trying to escape it, Move on to stop their heart breaking, But there's nothing I'm running from. You make me strong."