21

Niall, his girlfriend , the hoes ( girls at harry) Harry and i were dancing on the dancefloor.
I only drank one drink. I'm not in that mood.
But i think someone is in that mood. Aka my boyfriend. I liked to get drunk with him and stuff but he's like being drunk with those girls. To be honest i find it unrespectfull.
" LOUEH" niall screamed.
I looked up.
" YOU NEED TO SAY SOMETHING AB IT THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL" and he wised at Harry that was now holding the girl on our middle.

I schocked and looked away.
Niall is right.
" BRB" I screamed at him
" GOODLUCK"

I was trowing myself though the crowd and finally i was standing behind Harry. I saw the girls were holding him bc he couldnt even stand . He was really heavy and drunk. I could smell the beer. Or it was just the boys behind me that smelled like beer. However.
I coughed and grabbed Harry's shoulder.
The girls were looking in one second at me with the 'getoffmyhusbandoriwillkillyou' face.
" Can i just-" i trowed myself though the girls.
The girls looked with bitchfaces at me and harry had readeyes and dizzy.
" HARRY" i yelled and he looked at me.
I could see the drunkness in his eyes.
" HEY LOUEH" he said and laughed really hard. I rolled my eyes.
" Louis? Who is he?" The blonde girl said.
Harry giggled and almost felt down.
I sighed.
"IM HIS FOOKING BOYFRIEND " i said and the girls began to laugh.
" IM SERIOUS WHAT THE HELL"
" Is that true?" A girl asked harry.
He didnt answer. The only thing he did was giggling.
" YES ITS TRUE NOW LEAVE"'i said but they keep staring at me like i was a idiot.
"UGH NEVERMIND"'and i throwmyself though the crowd with one look at harry and than back at Niall.

I wiped the sweat off my forhead.
" THAT DIDNT LOOKED GOOD" He said.
I shaked my head.
" THEY DIDNT BELIEVE I WAS HIS BOYFRIEND AND HE IS FOOKING DRUNK FOOKING HOES THAT THEY ARE " and i was getting verry dizzy.

" Woahh calm down louis! Dont pass out"
" i'll grab some water " his girlfriend said.
" THANKS"

-
I grabbed the water and drank almost the whole bottle empty. Oops.
I looked at Harry the blonde girl was holding the beer between her boobs.
" DRINK IT DRINK IT DRINK IT' they screamed and alot of people were walking though it.

" OHGOD" niall said.
Harry was leaning forward and grabbed with his hand her boobs.
I felt a whole shock though my body. And it didnt feel good.
"DRINK IT DRINK IT"'they still yelled.
Harry's tonque was getting in the blass and the girl leaned forward so he could drink. They all yelled and harry yelled tho.

I felt a piece of my heart breaking and my eyes watering.
Harry was still holding her boobs and he licked her boobs off.
Than she grabbed his blousse and harrys tonque became in her mouth. And.
They were kissing. My heart broke in pieces and the tears streamed down my face. I felt the hand on my shoulder from Niall.

" Sorry" i said and ran away.
I ran myself though the crowd while crying and people looked weird at me.
I need to get out off this whole club.
Thoughts were comming in my head and i almost felt of the stairs.
" LOUEHH" i heard behind me.
I contuined running
" WAIT!!"

I ran though some dark streets and i let myself fall at a wall with my head in my knees in tears. He fucking broked my heart. And i kicked a pebble road away.

NOO :(( HARRY YOU FOOKING LOSA HOW DARE U

BECAUSE M REALLY NOT FINE AT ALL.
M not okay after this chapter.
Its now getting hard and sad guys.
ily al xoxxo m going to sleep