52

" Do you have the roompass?" Harry said when we left the room. I felt in my pockets and nodded than.
" Good" he said and grabbed my hand.
I smiled.

We stepped in the elevator without even sayin a word to eachother. You know. It wasn't even awkward, it was more like.. chill?
We stepped out of the elevator and saying hi to people.
" I wanna go to the eiffel tower" i said to break the silent. Harry looked at the sky and nodded. " Lets hang out the tourist" He said and we walked and walked.

" Look these signs, show us the way!" Harry said. I shaked my head.
" Lets do it on the tommo way"
Harry rolled his eyes " When you say that you are always wrong, so lets look at the signs lou" he laughed.

I took a breath. " Okay than, only this time, because i love u to much" .
We walked and walked and we saw evantually the tower. My eyes became big. You always see the tower in movies but now we are walking to it.
Harry and i looked at eachother with a smile and we ran to it as fast as possible. I almost felt over people but im okay. I heard Harry laughing like a mile away before me.
"HARRY WAIT"
" Oops"
" sorry" I squuzed people away and Harry stopped. I arrived at Harry and was out of breath. Harry to.
" Jeez man, were here" Harry said.
" Wait lemme take a picture of you , like a tourist"

Harry did the hairwave and did his hand under the tower. I giggled.
" Amazing" i said when i took it.
Harry walked to me to see it. He smiled and sat down on the grass.

" Lets chill here for a bit" he said and i nodded and let myself fall next to him.
I did my sunglasses on and closed my eyes. Harry putted his earphones in
" Do you wanna hear some to? "
" What are you listening?"
Harry holded his shoulders up.
" Random .. Random music. Just a little bit of rock.. Little bit classic. I dont know to be honnest"
I smiled " Okay , lemme hear" and he putted the other in my ear.

A slow Ed Sheeran song was playing.
" Ah i love ed" i said and harry nodded.
" Meto meto" Harry said and pulled his arms around me. His beautiful strong arms.

K SHORT ONE HEY SUP ITS BEEN A WHILEEE

I dont have any insperation. but maybe that is bc m so tired and stressed out. i'm gonna meet my internetbesties againnn on the 1th of may !! cant wait irisxnh ❤️❤️ lol idk if my other frends have wattpadd. for now. m gonna sleep. it kingsday so bussy bussy bussy like my pussy k tf m out gotta zayn
xoxxo