29

" We were verry worried, b-ut i know what happend betwee-n you and harry" my dad says.
I schocked and turned around.
" he told me everything" and i looked in the living room and there was Harry sitting on the couch with a tired face. And he waved awkwardly to me.
So much thoughts were going through my mind.
" I understand why u left for a while but -"
" Shut up" i said and rolled my eyes.
" Hey! He's trying to do his best for you" my stephmother said while walking next to him.

My dad signed.
" Come here my son" he said and he walked to me.
" Love is not that simple iknow, but harry is a verry nice young man and you two are perfect for eachother, so forget how stupid he was . I would give him a change"   He whispered in my ear.

I looked at harry and than back at my dad.
"Iknow" and i took a breath and walked to harry.
He looked with a 'imadickiknow'face at me and than at the ground. A tear left his eye. I bited my lip to not to cry.
"I'm sorry , im sorry for being such a stupid ass. I- " and he signed.
" When iam drunk i lose my mind"
I signed.
Ohgod. How much i missed his voice.
" I hope, after that stupid night.. You will forgive me because. I won't find another boy/girl who isnt so special as you. "

I blushed. That was so sweet.
" I love you so much, and i understand you don't love me anym-"
" Harry" i said with a deep sign.
He looked at me slowly with his watering eyes.
" I give you a change"
" ohmygod louis" and he hugged me.

The Tears from harry were streaming on my sweater and i became to cry to.
" I love you" i whispered in his ear.
" And i will always do"

" aaaaaaahw" said a group. lottie felicite phoebe dad and my stephmother were standing infront of us.
I smiled and grabbed harry's chin.
" But ur still a dick" i said and he laughed. I kissed him really hard and harry blushed.

" ew" phoebe said.
I rolled my eyes. And we laughed.
" We can go upstairs?" I said and harry nodded.
" Go go go" my stephmother and dad yelled when we ran upstairs.

We laughed and harry unlocked the buttons of his blousse while we were running to my room.
I opened the door so fastly as possible and harry punched me on bed.
A smile left my face.
I putted my sweater off and harry's body felt on the mine. Our lips were biting eachother and we rolled over the bed .
" I love you so much" Harry said in a deep voice and we contiuned kissing.

(ATTENTION: SMUT ) you dont have to read this :')

My hands went Automaticaly to Harry's skinny jeans and he smatched it onthe floor with his legs.
We rolled and rolled over eachother and kissed verry heavy. We got out of breath and harry's hand became in to my jeans and he smashed it off. He rolled my backwards and he stroked my back. Ive got vibrations all over my body. Goddamn. 
He bited in my underwair and he took it off.
He stroke over my ass and i moaned a little.
" Ya baby" he said in a deepvoice.
"stop with that d-eep v-oice its goddamn sexy" i whispered and i could hear him laughing.
I felt a tonque on my ass and i moaned.
" Goddamn" i whispered.
Harry turned me around and i stroked his hair. He grabbed my face and i his.
I bited on his lips and i sat down before him. I stroked his beautiful body and gave some lovebites.
" ur a god" i whispered and i saw his underwair became wet.
" I'm wet" he whispered and blushed.
I smirked and putted his underwair down. I punched him on the bed and grabbed his friend.
" You can do it baby" harry said.
I smiled nervous and i moved my hands slowly up and down.
He began to moan really hard.
" Oh-yeah" he moaned.
I became from slowly to fast.
" Ohy- m comming" and he breathes heavy.
I smiled and i putted his friend in my mouth. I sucked and sucked and he moaned and moaned.

He grabbed my head and i layed down next to harry. A deep breath left my mouth. " You were good as hell" harry said and i rolled my eyes.
" No , don't roll with youre eyes, u were srsly good baby" and he grabbed my middle.
I closed my eyes.
" This was the first time i did it by a boy , are you proud"
" I feel like a proudmother"
I smiled.

HAHAHA I SEE EVERYTHING IN MY HEAD AND IT TOUCHED MY RIGHT IN THE FEELS K

Btw i searched for youtube vids tho and i found a really cute one and i just realised that i just see larry growing up *cries* fetus larry is otp Akajajajsjwjakdjdkfkfo

Iris if u reading this. Hope u enjoyed it mutherfucker HAHAHA jk ly xx