56

" Can you see it?" Harry said with a giggle while i schocked. Shit now m done with myself. I started to blush.
" I saw you were staring at me you little boy"
" Hey, who is 2 years older ?"
Harry rolled his eyes.
" And i did not" i lied.
" Lie of the day number 2" he said with a smirk. I signed and toke a nip of my wine.

" Louis?"
I looked up "Yes?"
" Can i kiss you?" i began to blush. But without answering Harry grabbed my face and gave me a rough kiss on my lips. His beautiful soft lips. We were staring at eachother lips and smiled. I couldnt help it so i grabbed his face and we kissed again. Our tonques were dancing in circles and harry threw me on his knees. I spried my legs and enjoyed the kiss.
Harry's right hand left my face and became under my t-shirt down to my underwair. I felt a tintle in my whole body. His hand went downer and downer and the swet streamed down my face.  He squeezed in my ass and i moaned a little.
" You asked for a kiss and now where here hazz what the-"
" Ssh" he holded his fingers on my lips.
I rolled my eyes.
" I wanna kiss you on other places so bad to baby" he whispered in my ear.

I shallowed. This boy is unbelieveable.
His hand went out of my underwair on my boner. I looked at his hand and blushed. Ohgod.
" Not here Harry, i repeat not here"
Harry smirked and looked around.
" There is seriously nobody lou"
I signed.

Within a second Harry squeezed in my boner. " ah" i screamed. This cant be happening.

Harry took my shirt of and gave a suckkis in my neck. I closed my eyes.
He stroked my body with his fingers what even made me harder and harder.
" Damn lou, you are so much hotter than all those girls on this world" he said.
I smirked.
"Thats lovely to hear"
" You know what else is lovely to hear?"
I took a eyebrow up.
" You , moaning my name"
Okay. Now i'm done with this boy.
" The whole park can hear your beautiful moans! How beautiful is that"
I rolled my eyes.

Harry took slowly my jeans off and bited in my underwear. You could see my boner so bad.
" This is so wrong" i said.
" Wait a second"
Harry grabbed his huge white blousse and did it over us. I giggled.
" Muchwow Harry, Now were safe?"
" Yeah, basically" he said and he putted rough my underwair down.

My friend touched my belly so fast. Harry licked his lips.
" Come to daddy" he pulled my whole friend in his mouth and i squeezed my eyes together. "please suck me off" i said and harry sucked me roughy off.
Hard moans left my mouth.
" I-m comming "
" Carry on"
" Y-eah almost"
Harry was getting harder and harder and yup. All the sperm splashed in his mouth and he licked his lips again.
I looked at the position where we were laying and we started to laugh.
" In a fooking park" i giggled.
" What a great picknick!!" Harry yelled.
I took my underwair on and Harry helped me with my jeans.

I deep breath left my mouth and i layed down on Harry's chest. You could see he was completly dead. I grabbed his hand and gave a kiss on it.
" I love you more than anything"
Harry squeezed in my hand.
"I think we will laugh about this so many times"
Harry giggled." Absolutly"
" i couldnt help it, iknow i only asked for a kiss but it went in more goddamnit"
I giggled.
" and i dont care if it is in a park or a saina or a  shop"
" Shop?"
" In the toilet?"
I giggled.
" But sauna huh? You said sauna. There is a sauna in paris.
" Really?!!"
" Ya"
" We need to go there!!"
I smiled. " Okay thenn"
I closed my eyes and felt in a deep sleep with Harry's hand in mine.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT
I sang the part 'His hand went downer and downer and the swet streamed down my face.' in the tone of over again when louis sings: ' and the tears stream down my face' HAHAHA k

If we talk ab tears: I tallked ab the tickets that would came in yesterday. They didnt.. I'm so fuckin nervous. But i'll wait and wait and if it takes to long i will call them. Because how shitty would it be man. Its in 9 days???!! Im so exited but i dont even have the tickets yet?!? Not fear.

However, i will publice this on school in a few hours. Goodnight/ goodday xoxoxox