35

- a couple hours later-

" louuuuuu, where are we going ??" Harry yelled while i pulled him along.
" To a lovely place" i said and harry laughed.

I always go to this cafè to eat drink and talk. Its verry cozzy. The music is always good and people are so kind there.
" we are here!" I said and gave a kiss on his soft cheeck.
Harry's cheecks turned to pink and he looked around with a smile.
I grabbed fastly his hand and we walked in the cafè.
" LOUISS!!" the barman yelled
" HEY MAN" i yelled back and he ran to me and gave me a bro hug and harry's putted his hands in his pockets.

" Good to see ya! " he said and looked than at Harry.
" Good to see you to man, you look good"
" Well you to! And who is this boy?"
I smiled and looked at Harry who introduced hisself.
" Hi harry, nice to meet you! Louis is a regular customer. So if you want something to drink ? Its free "
" Free? " he said with big eyes.
" Yeah, this man is a lovely guy" the barman said and gave me a pat.
I rolled my eyes and smiled.
" Water please " harry said
" Beer"
" Good good" the barman said and ran to the bar.

Harry smiled at me and i looked around.
" Where do you wanna sit?"ll

" Next to you"
I rolledmy eyes and giggled.
" follow me" and i winked to him
he followed me and we arrived at my usual spot. A bank with a fireplace.
He sat down on the couch  and i next to him.
" Good place boys" the barman said behind us and we giggled.
" There you go" and he putted the drink s on the table before us.
" thankyou man" i said and waved at him.

" Louis, this place is awesome. How couldn't iknow this place" harry said while grabbing his water.
" Well, its not that popular i guess And its small. But its cozy. Not that bussy and i think people think its boring. But its actually verry nice. And they have great shit here" i said and grabbed Harry's hand.
Harry looked at our hands and than looked at the fireplace.
" Yeah i think its because this is a other place in town like. I always to the beginning you know. the starbucks and kfc. That place"
I listened to his calmy voice with a smile and i drowned in his beautiful eyes. How lucky am i?

-
We walked across the streets with our hands in eacohther. People looked so weird at us but i actually dont care anymore. And i guess harry thinks the same.
" Come lets go to the lush!" Harry said and without answering we were in the lush.

I smirked and rolled my eyes but than inoticed the heaven smell in here.
" It smells good huh?" Harry said and i nodded.
" These are life i swear. You get in love with the smell. It smells like roses and just - smell " harry holded a bathbomb before my nose.
I sniffed and nodded.
" we need to get that!!"

" Hello gentlemans , can i do something for you?"  a worked asked.
" Well, i have a bath. And those bathboms are so cool but is there something for youre body or something? " he said with his seriousface what i like so much ab him.
I blushed and looked  at the worker.
" Well-"
She walked and we followed her.
" Here are some bodyscrubs and butters" she grabbed a pink one.
" Like this?" She holded it for our noses and i nodded.
" This smells so good!"
" Its smells really fresh " 
The worked smiled and gave it to us.
" Louis, before  we going to buy something you have money right?"

I giggled and grabbed my note 50.
Harry smirked and grabbed my hand again. We buyed those things and left the shop.
" You have a bath right ?" I asked Harry.
He nodded and grabbed my hand again.

-
When we walked across the streets i saw an ad that really appealed to me .
it said: four days in Paris for € 100 . I paused and Harry looked at me and smiled.

" What babe? "
I jumped up and walked again.
" Ermm nothing "

I seriously wanna have a good time with harry. Like so much happend . Good and bad things. Paris is the city of love. How lovely can it be to fly with him to paris, book a hotel and have a good time? I smiled while thinking of that. When were home im seriously gonna book. I think my dad and sisters also like the idea. And harry?
I looked at him while he was focussing on his phone.
I hope he'll like it.

HIYA GUYS SUCH A BORING CHAPTER IKNOW IKNOW BUT ERM I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY/ GOODNIGHT BC  I HAVE TOMORROW YAYA M
GOING TO SHOP
IN A BEAUTIFUL CITY WITH MY MOM :)  xx

Btw i became a big fan of troye sivan sjsndnsnansm