58

There we sat in pairs on a chair at the snack bar . Yes, I sat on Harry's lap because there were no more seats free.

''Actually, i'm not that hungry'' I said while nipping my wine.

Harry rolled his eyes. ''Lou, you are thin asfuck, you need to eat just something?''

I signed. ''Fine''

''Okay stay here, i will buy 1 big fries , so we can share okay?''

''Okay'' i said and stood up. Harry hit my ass and went to the cash register. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it.

I clicked on the camera to check myself. Urghh i look like burned carrots.

''You look hella good'' a voice said. Huh? I looked around. A girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes was waving at me. I blushed. ''Thanks? And who are you?'' i asked. The girl smiled. ''Brianna''

I nodded ''And you?"

'' Louis'' i said and smiled. She winked at me and turned around to her family i guess. Ugh why cant she see im gay?

''Got it!'' Harry arrived with the fries and a chair. I looked up and smiled.

He sat down and started to eat. ''That was fast wasnt it?'' he asked. I nodded.

'' France people are always fast. They are good workers''

Harry giggled. '' Want some to?''

I could see Brianna was staring at me in the side of my eye. It made me feel uncomfortable.

'' Erm y-a'' i said fastly and putted some fries in my mouth.

'' Haha, there's something on youre nose'' harry laughed.

I looked confused. ''Take it off?''

Harry leaned forward with a serious face and toke it away. When he leaned back he gave a kiss on my lips.

I smiled. '' It was some sause'' harry said and putted his sunglasses on.

''Oh haha, you know, my sisters always joked with me. Just like 'smell dizz' and than she putted the whole sause in my face.

Harry laughed. Ah what a beautiful sound.

'' I can imagine that''

'' I'm always like THERES ARE SPIDER IN YOURE HAIR when they are ready for a party or something so the hair is a mess ''

Harry giggled '' Such brother and sisterlove''

''Yeah'' i said and smirked.

I looked up and the brianna girl was gone. Pfft. Finally, that was verry awkward. I think she saw that Harry kissed me and she was like OKAY BYE UR GAY M GOING.

''I have always those kind of jokes with my mom'' harry said out of nowhere.

I smiled. '' You two have such a big band havent ya''

Harry nodded. '' We have yeah, she feels like my bestfriend''

I shallowed.

''Oh, sorry lou youre my best friend ?'' he said while grabbing my hand.

I shaked my head. ''No its just, my mom died you know''

I felt tears comming.

Harry made a 'O' with his mouth and signed. ''You wanna talk about it?''

I looked at my shoes and bited my lip. I never talked about my mom with anyone. But i trust Harry.

'' We were going on vacation.''

Harry listened with plesure.

'' Lottie , felicite and me''

'' It was a cold rainy day , and we had a new car''

I felt my eyes were watering. I took a breath

Harry squuzed in my hand. '' You dont have to tell it lou''

I shaked my head.

'' As i said before it as cold and rainy, so was the road... My mom wasnt always that good at driving but she loved it so much so yeah. We were driving to denmark , our vacation. We were singing in the car and we were verry exited about it... But just in a hour or something my mom wasnt feeling that good''

Harry looked at me while i was still looking at my shoes.

'' She said everything was okay, and we FOOKING believed her. Whats was so FOOKING stupid of us. However.. we were almost there and my dad switched with my mom so my dad was driving.Because of safety. And then we stopped at a station to get some food. And my mom was like '' i'll buy it yall sit down here', so we were like yay woo but..''

A tear left my cheeck.

'' Oh baby..'' harry tickled it away.

'' She- she never came back''

Tears were streaming down my face and i palmed my hands in my face.

'' lou, lou, dont cry, come... come here'' harry hugged me really thight and i cried on his dry shoulder that was now verry wet.

I sniffled when i was done with crying and toke me back.

'' She had a hearattack in the store...'' i said with a broken voice and harry grabbed my hand again.

'' I - i dont know what to say im, i feel so sorry that that happend to your family..''

'' She had fooking never heartattacks, never! It was suddenly BAM..''

'' It must be so hard for you louis, i - ''

''It is hard. When i see you with your mom i'm really jaelous because i had a band like you and your mom to''

'' Really?''

I nodded.

'' How long is - is t ago?''

I fronzed my eyebrows. '' 5 years, and i still remember it as it was yesterday harry''

Harry nodded. ''It must be a schock.. i'm here for you louis, whenever you need me''

''Iknow Harry, iknow...and im here for you''

Harry smiled and took me in a long hug. I felt so save in his arms.

'' You are the first one who knows the story ..'' i whispered.

'' You are verry strong louis'' he whispered back.

HAHAHH BRIANNA EW

HELLO! SO I WROTE THIS ON MY LAPTOP SO IDONT KNOW IF IT SUCKS OR NOT BUT THIS IS SO MUCH FASTER LOL. IM GOING TO START MY NEW BOOK LATER
IM SORRY I SHOULD START TODAY BUT IM REALLY TIRED MY BACK HURTS AND IM ON MY PERIOD SO UM NOPE SORRY

Have a good day xoxoxoxo