67

- that morning around 11:55-

I woke up from a noice. My head was feeling like its gonna explode, my eyes were red af and my skin pale. Hangover..... I was really cold but something warmed me up. Harry's hands around me. I smiled and looked around.
I saw alot of winebottles and clothes on the ground. Actually i dontknow what happened last night? Well iknow everything before i got drunk.

I slowly wrapped myself out harry's arms what harry made murmling. I grabbed the wine bottles and did it inthe trashcan. Then i looked at Harry who was in a deepsleep. I will let that boy sleep , im going to take a hot shower.

I walked to the bathroom that was suprisely clean asfuck. I grabbed some shampoo and towels and getmyself in the shower. Normally i turn music on but i dont wanna wake Harry up this time. Iam such a goodboyfriend.

" LOuehhhh where are u " I heard harry yelling when i did shampoo in my hair.
" I'm taking a shower love!!"
"Oka-"
" What?" i yelled.

" I NEED T- " Within a second Harry walked in the bathroom. " TO WHAT" I turned the shower off but you could hear the sound. Harry was barking.

" I'm feeli-"
It looked so damn poor. I schocked and did a towel around me.
" Awh baby, well u learned a lesson. Never drink to much. You were wasted hazz"i said when i stood behind him.

He coughed and coughed. When he finally was done he drank some water. " Ughhhhhh im feeling ill, your right" Harry turned around. His face was so pale.
" Please go to sleep , i will bring u a cup of tea when im done with showering"
Harry nodded and i gave a kiss on his cheeck before he walked away.

-
"There you go love" i said when i brang harry some tea and coockies. He nodded and thanked me. He was so pale and his eyes were watering.
" I really fucked up lou , i'm sorry"
" Its okay" i said and sat next to him.
The whole bed smelled like wine and beer it was so gross you could get sick.
" Maybe we should call the roomservice bc this bed is nasty" i said and walked to the phone.
" Good idea" harry said and nipped his tea.

" Bonjour, nous pourrions une nouvelle couette propre?" i said in my best france.
Harry almost splitted his tea out.
I looked confused at Harry and smiled.
" Oui, je vous remercie beaucoup"
And i hong up.

" Jesus christ , how you talk france is so sexy i'm alive" Harry said when i sat next to him again.
I rolled my eyes. " Thanks ! Well , go lay down and relax hazza you need your rest"
Harry did what i said.
" Can i do maybe something else for you? I'll do everything for you" i said while grabbing his hand.

" Hmmm everything? " Harry murmled.
" Everything."
" Hmm let me think"
" Can you even think?"
Harry looked angry at me.
" Just joking love" and we laughed.
" I'm feeling verry ill that doesnt mean i loosed my brains or something. I just need time to think like i dont know what i want. I have everything that i want and that is you louis" Harry said looking deep in my eyes.
I blushed and kissed his hand.
" You are so wonderfull"
" Iknow , iknow" harry joked.
" So are you gonna ask me to marry with me now?" i said after 10 seconds silence only looking at eachothers hands.
" Omg that would be so cute tho"
" Iknow right we should marry here?"
" Youre bringing me on ideas! Okay wait ha no i said nothing okay"
I giggled. " I would love to marry with you in paris"
" Yes like its the city of love? Our families must be there too"
" True true, well first , dont think about that you need your rest ."
" your right love ya" and harry layed down and felt asleep in like 10 minutes. I smiled and grabbed my phone.

A text from briana lets see.
' Ohmygosh we were just verry drunk. I'm sorry this happened... Think you dont wanna talk to me anymore'

Wait what? I scrolled above to see the pictures.
And my heart just stopped for a second.
I began to feel really uncomfy and my head was burning.
I just sended nudes and she to me?
Omg .
If harry this - i would be dead.
We wouldnt even marry eachother.
He woudlnt trust me anymore.
That would be the end.

Out of control i smashed my phone on the bed and pulled my head in my hands.
"i fucking hate myself" i said and a tear left my eye.
I looked up at Harry and i shaked my head.
He's so cute when he sleeps and i'm a bastard.

HOLYMOLY THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO
AND YEAH I STILL LIVE
THANKS FOR WAITING IM BACK GUYYS❤️✨ I MISSED WRTING THIS AND I MISSED THE READS AND THINGS I HOPE U ENJOYED THE CHAPTER❤️ IM ON A NEW SCHOOL RN AND IM WORKING FOR MY FUTURE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

XXOXOXOX