Chapter 12

You pulled your green uniform sweater over your head. Classes mainly consisted of review since exams. Despite the fact, you took furious notes. Not that your grades were terrible but they weren't exactly gold-star worthy either.

A blur passed the class' door window.

A-AL?!

His cheeky grin appeared through the circular shaped glass. You bit your lip trying not to laugh or encourage him. He motioned again, making silly faces earning chuckles from the other students who noticed. The professor stood up-heading for the door. You held in giggles as Al booked it down the hallway. The professor stormed back into the room with a new headache, mumbling to himself about the juvenility of students.

Today was going to be great.

***

Eliza smiled from the lunch table, the other girls chatting away. Today was (favorite meal), Eliza complaining about her math class. You didn't blame her.

"So _," One of the girls spoke up with a sly look on her face, "I couldn't help but notice that Alfred stopped by to see you during class."

"He didn't come by to see me. He was just bored."

"You may not see it but we all do."

"See what?"

Nothing but knowing smiles.

"Whatever guys." You played mock mad before throwing your trash away in the blue bin, heading back to class. Empty. There was still half an hour of lunch left.

?

A yellow sticky-note was left on your desk.

Meet me in the Manga Club-Al

Al? I wonder what he wants.

As you climbed the steps your mind wandered back to what the girls said. Maybe he wants to set a time to meet after school again to study. That would make sense. You opened the door to reveal an empty room.

"...Al?"

You stepped inside sitting down in a metal chair. You glanced at the clock. 20 minutes left. You decided to wait, flipping through one of Kiku's manga's.

The story was rather cute, your typical romance slice-of-life. A shy girl meets a popular sporty guy. Except in reality she goes to underground rock concerts and he goes to speech therapy. Or something like that, you were skimming after all.

"Nice to see you again, _."

You jolted in your chair, you swear you felt a bolt of electricity push you out of it. The albino grinned, sauntering in the room. Every part of your body burned. With desire? HA. No, with anger. Sadness, distrust.

"Why zho surprised? I told you I'd be back, Ja? Kesekese, don't tell me you thought it vas Alfred vanting to see you?"

You felt your face flush. God you wanted to hit him. Hit him, kick him-it didn't matter, you just wanted him gone.

"Vhat's zhis? Don't tell me you like that annoying American? HA!" He slapped the table making you jump.

Oh no. This isn't good. I have to get out of here but I can't show him any fear. That would almost be like him winning.

You stood trying to leave, "I'm done here."

He shot out of his seat, blocking the exit, "Really? Aww, cuz I'm just getting started."

His large hands pushed against your chest, slowly cornering you against the wall.

Shit. You were determined not to let him win.