Chapter 3: jealousy already

Lexi's pov:
I woke up and Cameron opened the door "hey get ready were goin to the beach for a meet wow that rhymed" he says "alright byeeee" I say taking him out.
"WAKE UP" I yell at the girls Olivia falls on the floor "OW" she says I laugh "oops" I say "your lucky that I haven't broke a bone" she jokes and laughs.
We get ready and put on our bathing suits we looked so cute.
"Omg Olivia" I say "what" she says putting on her lipstick.
"I heard hayes is gonna be at the meet" I say "wait what really" she says "yes he's been dying to meet me and Cameron So he doesn't know that we a lot of cute girls sticking with us" I say she laughs.
"Alright girls cmon" I say getting my phone and we leave and go to the lobby.

I was wearing my swimsuit with shorts and a blue tank top.
Olivia was wearing a marylin Monroe tank top with a high waisted shorts.
Jade was wearing her white loose top and Nike shorts.
Valerie was wearing a shorts and a red top.
And Caroline was wearing shorts and a twenty pilots shirt.
We made musical.lys In the elevator and we went down to eat breakfast.
Jacob's pov:
I was making musical.lys in the bathroom And I tweeted too.
I wanted to look good for Lexi I looked thru my snapchat and saw hunters and saw her and Lexi I got so jealous ugh.
I went down to the lobby and saw Lexi and Hunter and the girls having breakfast together.
I got my meal and headed to their table.
"Hey guys" I say "hey Jacob" they all say I sit down and pinch Hunter.
"Ow Jacob that hurt" Hunter says I smile with revenge.
"That was very sexy" Ashton says we all laugh.
"Hey aren't you like 7" Lexi says "I don't know ask Jesus" he walks away.
we all laugh again.
Lexi's pov:
"What up y'all" Tayler says "hey Tayler" I say and hug him.
"Hey pumpkin" he says with a smile we go on snapchat and we swap faces we laugh thru it.
I could see that Jacob was looking at me be sue everytime I look at him he turns to Tayler.
"Alright guys lets go to the beach" Cameron says we go in the car and drive to the beach.
We arrived to the beach and saw a bunch of fans I took some pics and did autographs.
As we were taking photos I looked at a person in their swimsuit.
They looked familiar as I look closely it was Matthew Espinosa.

"MATTHEW" I yell he looks back and smiles I run to him and hug him to death

"I missed you so much" I whisper in his ear.
"Me too sweetie" He says as I turn around I see Nash.
"Nash" I say he smiles and I hug him everyone was so happy to see each other again.
"Hey wanna have a surfing contest" I say to Matt.
"It's on little girl" he says like how josh says it on drake and josh.
We get our surf borads and we start to hit the waves.
"Be careful" Cameron says "I will don't worry" I say and hug him before I leave.
"Hey you need to shave your armpits cause ugh" I say shaking my self.
We go hit the waves and I won.
"Haha beat that little girl" I say "um I'm not a little girl" he says pouting and walking away with a smile.
"I think Matt has a crush on you" Caroline says eating a chocolate bar.
"Oh please I'm 13 and he's 18" I say "are you sure they way he looks at you" she says "well I am turning 14 next week" i say "it's not wrong to date a 18 year old at 14" she says I groan and we go into he ocean.
"Omg Olivia I see Hayes" I say "wait really is my hair okay" she says "your Hair is always great" I say.
"HAYES" I yell he looks over and comes to us "hey Lexi I missed you" he says and hugs me.
"Hey me too" I say "who are these peeps" he says with a smile.
"Oh this is my freind jade, Valerie, Caroline,and Olivia" I say "oh hello" he says.
"And hi Olivia" he says with a smile.
"Hey why don't you and Olivia get to know each other" I say "alright" he says looking at her.
And we runaway I get text message saying from Olivia.
Olivia❤️🔥💕: I hate you 😡
Me: you love me you'll thank me later
Olivia❤️🔥💕: whatever
I smile I run and I run into Jacob causing us to fall on the sand.
"Oh sorry" he says "no it's okay" I say with a laugh.
"So are we still gonna hang out" he says "yeah" I say with a smile I can see Hunter glaring at him oh god jealousy already.
I get off of him he smiles and walks away and I bump into Cameron.
"Hey was he flirting with you or trying to rape you or something" cam says "no what why" I say.
"Okay this is the first strike of he does something else on the 4th strike he's out" cam says and leaves.
What he can't do that no but Jacobs so sweet you know what I don't care.
After the meet and greet at the beach we went out for dinner to eat so we and to dress fancy.
We all dryed up and started to get ready we out on our outfits