Chapter 40: i thought you were

Lexi's pov-
I wake up and get ready for school I sigh "ugh school" I say.
I put on my outfit

 and head downstairs to see Cameron looking mad and scared

and head downstairs to see Cameron looking mad and scared. "Um what's up with you" I say "um nothing why would there anything be wrong with myself huh" he says shaking.
"Um okay bye then" I say taking my lunch he nods and leaves.
That was very weird.
I arrive at school "hey guys" I say to the girls "hey" they say "has Cameron been like werid to you" I say "um yeah kinda when you went to go check if you were there so we can do homework cam said you weren't but we saw you in your window" Val says.
"What he said no, I was home but he told me not come downstairs" I say.
"Maybe he's hiding something from you"Caroline says.
"Maybe a girlfriend" Olivia says. I sigh and the bell rings for class "I gotta go" I say they nod and I leave.
After school-
Since Cameron doesn't pick me up on Tuesdays  I would usually  go with Olivia. It was raining so I had to walk in the rain.
I sigh and walk home.
I finally get there and I open the doors and turn around.
My eyes Widen I couldn't believe what Cameron was doing.
------------------------------------------//
Cliffhanger ha I'll try to update this week!
-kk💕