Chapter 7: cutting

(A/N: make sure to read authors note at the bottom gotta tell ya something enjoy!).
Lexi's pov:
I cry and cry and start cutting I cry even more because of the pain.
"Why why maybe I do like Jacob" I whisper I cry even more more more more.
Jacob's pov:
"Hey cam do you know where Lexi is" I say "I don't know she may come in a few minutes" he says. "Alright" I say after a few minutes she didn't come Cameron went to look for her I hope she's okay.
Cameron's pov:
Jacob asked me where's Lexi she was here a few minutes ago. I go into her room the door was open. I hear her crying in the bathroom. "Lexi are you okay" i yell "yes no leave me here to die" she says oh god she's cutting.
"No Lexi please stop cutting" I say trying to open the door.
"No no stop leave me alone" she screams in pain I finally open the door and go hug her.
"No I don't wanna be here" she screams into my chest.
"It's okay it's okay" I say "why do they hate me" she says . "No one hates you" I say having tears in my eyes she fell asleep in my arms.
I dryed up her cuts and put a bandage around it and put her to sleep.
I get out and close the door "is she okay" Jacobs says "yeah what happened" Tayler says.
"Oh she started to cut because fans kept saying to her stay away from Jacob" I say "what it's all my falut" Jacob says "dude it's not your fault" I say it's not anyone's fault.
Next morning:
The girls went to go see their parents for a few days and they would come back after the days.
I take a shower and put my hair in a high ponytail and put my headband from pink.
And I put on my outfit⬇️

Towmmrow is my birthday I can't wait but I hope Matthew is there I need to make up a lot things I need to go talk to Daniel and Hunter to apologize

I get out and go to Daniels room I knock on the door.
"Hi Daniel" I say "hey Lexi what's up" he says wow he seems happy.
"Hey I'm sorry what happened last time I freaked an- he cut me off "it's okay I know you wanna be friends I get it" he says.
"You do thanks Daniel" I say and hug we say our goodbyes and leave.
Then Hunter I take a deep breathe and knock on the door.
"Omg Lexi I'm so sorry about what happened last time at the restaurant and maybe we should stay friends" Hunter says "wow you took the words outta my mouth" I say laughing he laughs too we hug and say goodbye.
As I was walking back for some reason I haven't kissed Jacob yet that's a good thing.
I see Jacob "hey j money" I say "hey L MONEY" he yells we laugh.
"So wanna hang out today lets go to a movie and see the boy" I say "oh scary movies uh YASSSSSSSSSSSS" he yells we hang out down the lobby I go on his back and we get ready to go to the movies I put on something simple⬇️

"Ready to go" he says "yep" I say we arrive at the movie theater.
"So we're watching the boy" he says excited "if you get scared and pee your pants just hold my hand" I say laughing "alright" he says holding.
"Are we there yet I need to pee do badly" he say "hi meet my five year old son Jacob" I say he laughs we get out tickets and go watch the movie.
When a scary part comes on and Jacob screams like a girl so that everyone can hear.
"Shhhhhh" the crowd says.
I giggle after the movie we went to go get chipotle.
"Oh my god chipotle, chipotle is my life" Jacob says "I love that vine" I say laughing.

We get inside and order are good we eat talk and laugh.
"Hey did you know all of us are going to the kca next week" I say "really that's so awesome I can't wait" he says.
We go to my room "it was nice hanging out with you" j money says "me to j money" I say.
We hug and look at each other. And laugh he starts to lean in he kisses me wow.
I of course kiss back "we'll see you Tommrow" he says "alright" I say I close the door and whisper yes.
I can hear Jacob yell YES.
I smile I take a shower and put on my outfit.

I go on Twitter I saw people saying on Twitter Jacob and Lexi would be a cute couple but there friends

Jacob and Lexi would be a cute couple but there friends.
You guys made her cut you guys are so selfish.
I smile and close my laptop.
I FaceTime Olivia on my phone.
She picks up "hey Olivia" i say "hey" she says "I have to tell you something big" I say "something big feeling happen out of my control" she sings I laugh "okay so me and Jacob hang out and then we came back from the hang out he kissed me" I say.
"Wow girl you haven't kissed anyone in like a few days" she says I laugh.
"Hey I've heard you've been cutting please don't cut" she says "I won't I promise" I say "alright well I gotta go and happy early b-day" she says "thanks" I say she smile and I hang up I fall on the bed and look at he ceiling.
"What am I gonna wear tommrow i know what I'm wearing to the kcas it's gonna be epic" I say I pick and outfit and set it out.
I wash my face an brush my teeth I lock my door close the curtains.
I check my Social media and go to sleep.
--------------------------------------------//
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and comment because I'll be doing a Q and  A on here comment questions and happy readings!
-Kk💖