Chapter 19:Europe here we come

Lexi's pov:
We arrive at the airport I tweet out
"Hey guys just arrived at the airport about to leave!💕✨💤
Me and Hunter hold hands as we walk in we could here screaming we turn around and see fans we just laugh.
We go over take pictures and autographs!
We go to security check and all and get Starbucks I got a hot chocolate and Hunter got a latte.
We aboard the plane after a few minutes me and Hunter joke around until I see Jacob I turn away quickly.
I kiss Hunter "hey I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom" I say "alright have fun" he says "I will" I say with a laugh.
I get up and go to the bathroom I was about to open the door but someone grabbed me and shoved me in the bathroom as i was about to scream I see Jacob.
"I'm so sorry for everything Lexi" Jacob says "whatever" I say and scoff.
" So Jade made me do this! I never liked her but she's paying me a lot to act like her I hate to make you mad!" He says "I regret everything"!
Lexie's eyes get huge and say "Jacob I was hurt and now you wanna say sorry think about that twice again" I say and walk away.
I see that everyone was asleep I sit down and get a blanket and cuddle with Hunter.
Is he right? Why would Jade Do something like that? Should I trust him?
After 2 hours the plane arrived in France yasssss we get to our hotel room.

Is he right? Why would Jade Do something like that? Should I trust him?After 2 hours the plane arrived in France yasssss we get to our hotel room

I take my clothes out and I see a sweatshirt I brought and I realize that it's Jacobs .

I look at it "hey I'm gonna hang with boys wanna come" hunter says "no I'm okay" I say "alright" he says and kisses my cheek

I put it on and go out to the balcony and let the wind blow threw my hair.
Jacobs pov:
"Then you can wear my sweatshirt I don't want you to be cold" I say "yeah that's awesome" I say with a smile "hey Jacob what are you up to babe" Jade says "nothing" I say throwing the lyrics on the floor.
"Um we need to talk" I say "what is it" he says " I can't hang out with you" he says "why" she says "I just can't okay just leave" he says "Jacob where am I gonna go" she says "here's a plane ticket now leave" I say "whatever" she says and leaves.
I finish writing my lyrics so I can to the studio tommrow and release it on the 23rd.
I say it be called sweatshirt
And it'll be just for Lexi.
--------------///
Make sure to vote and comment make sure to go on my account if you wanna be blakes girlfriend for the role!
-kk💕