Chapter 20: Lies

Jade's pov:
That stupid b*tch (Lexi)  I don't like her he doesn't know this but I had a MAJOR crush on Jacob.
Even before she did But she never listens cause she has to always be a slut and have her own problems.
I hate her! I swear one day I will destroy her perfect life! SHE WILL BE DEAD! .
(I was thinking and it reminds me of the power puff  girls and like thy mojo jo dude and like he always wanted to kill).
Lexi's pov:
I was still wearing Jacobs sweatshirt I look to my right.
And hears Jacob singing and I stay their in a awe.
Jacob looks up and blushes he then looks down at the sweatshirt that I'm wearing.
He smirks and I blush his smirks fall and he says "sorry".
I was about to smile but remembered what he did turn around and enter the room.
Hunter comes in and hugs me, "hey" he says "hey" I say "ill be on the balcony" Hunter days "okay" I say and entered the bathroom.
Hunter's pov:
I walk out yo the balcony and see Jacob.
He looks up at me and has an angered face.
I smirk at him "what's up faggot" hunter says.
Jacobs eye fill with anger "what!?" He says while gritted through his teeth.
"Don't come near me and Lexi! I need her to become more popular and maybe make you more jealous" I say.
Jacob jaw drops and he says "your just using her aren't you".
I nod "Yep I wouldn't want a slut like her! After I'm done with her I'll go back to my real girlfriend" I say.
"That won't last long! I'll tell her the truth and I'll have her back" Jacob says.
I laugh and said "if you dare to tell her I'll beat you up and make sure you career is OVER FOR GOOD!".
"You can't do that" Jacob says Hunter nods "oh yes I can! I can lie about you and you'll be over
Everyone thinks I'm the sweet little boy that doesn't lie but guess what? I've tricked all of you even yourself" I say.
With that I walk back in the room and laugh lexi comes out "what are you laughing about babe?" Lexi says "oh something was on my phone and it was funny" I say "you don't have you phone" she says confused "oh yeah" I say.
I start to lean and we soon to make out.
Lexi's pov:
I sigh and lay down I smile at Hunter and he smiles back.
I sworn he had saw something evil glint in his eyes!
But I just ignored it the phone rings and Hunter picks it up.
"Hello?........sure........yeah we will be right there....alright bye" he says and hangs up.
"Who's that" I say "Bart he wants to come talk about the show tomorrow down at the lobby" he says "okay let's go" I say.
I put on sandals and my yoga pants with a black cami.
And my hair in a ponytail we get down their I see Jacob on his phone the entire time.
He looks up at me and points to my phone.
I got a text messages.
Conversation:
Jacob💕✨😍❤️: meet at the park after this asap!
Me: why?
Jacob💕✨😍❤️: JUST COME OKAY!
Me: alright alright I'll go
End of conversation
After that I put on my uggs and a long tee.
I take my phone and quietly sneak out I close the door web relief and I turn around and see Cameron.
"Omg you scared me" I say "sneaking out to see Jacob" he says "yeah why" I say "this time trust him and you'll wait for the drama" he says and leaves.
Is something gonna happen.
I start to walk to the park Germany was beautiful I stop for a donut and it taste awesome.
As I walk there's nothing and then I see Jacob
"what do you want I wanna go back to cuddle with Hunter" I say "your not gonna cuddle with him anymore" he says "Jacob what" I say with a concerned look.
"HUNTERS USING YOU FOR FAME HE JUST WANTS TO GET MORE POPULAR DID YOU HEAR WHAT CAM SAID THERES GONNA BE DRAMA AND WANT YOU BELIVE ME A-
I cut him off and kiss him passionately.
"I-i believe you Jacob I do" I say "I missed you" he says "I missed you too" I say sobbing in his chest. "Here's my sweatshirt" he says and puts his sweatshirt on me.
"Hey aren't you cold I don't care I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt" he says I smile and we go back to the hotel.
Jacobs waits for me in his hotel room.
"Hey baby" Hunter says "don't baby me I'm leaving Jacob told me everything" I say "what are you talking about" he says.
(This may have Mature content)
"HUNTER YOU FUCKING USED ME FOR FAME YOU LITTLE BITCH! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME YOUR SUCH A PLAYER YOU BITCH" I say and fall on Cameron's chest crying.
"Hunter I think you should go" cam says "what" he says "ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD JUST GO!" He yells Hunter leaves.
I go to Jacobs room "hey" he says "hey" I say and we hug and lands a kiss on my head.
"I'm sorry Jacob for everything that I've done I love you I just wanna make things right I just gotta apologize to Jade" I say "I know it's okay" he says we go into his hotel room and cuddle.
"I-I love you Lexi" Jacob says with yawn and falls asleep.
"I love you to Jacob" and land a kiss on his cheek.
---------------------------//
Make sure to vote and comment but don't put update cause I might tommrow!
And I will be announcing blakes girlfriend soon so you can still enter.
And comment down some questions for my q and a for my YouTube channel i would appreciate it!
And night!
-kk