Chapter 8: best birthday ever

Lexi's pov:
I wake up OMG it's my birthday it's my birthday. I smile I get up and go staright to the bathroom I love this week it's my birthday and tommrow I'm going to the kcas and I'm seeing Matt.
I did my nails last night and there on fleek my mom sent me white pumps and I picked my birthday outfit. I got my hair done too.
I put on my outfit look in the mirror and smile I take a Instagram pic and post it.

I open my door "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" all the boys say at the front of my door.
"Thanks guys" I say hugging all of them.
"So first were gonna eat breakfast" Cameron says.
"Then we will be going to the wax museum" carter says.
"After that were gonna eat Johnny Rockets" Daniel says.
"Then were going have some fun at Disney world" Aaron says.
"Then were going to the party venue that Cameron rented" Jacob says I smile.
We go down to eat I get my breakfast and see Matthew.
"Matthew" I yell running up to him he smiles and hugs me.
"Happy birthday pumpkin" he says "thanks I'm officially 14" I say with a smile.
"That's awesome! But on the other hand I need some bagels" he says walking away I laugh.
We get breakfast after that we get into the car and drive to the wax museum.
We get there I get out of the car "I've always wanted to come to the wax museum" I squeal.
Cameron smiles and takes me in hug and walks in.
"Omg is that Jennifer Aniston" I say pointing at the wax figure I hug it and smile.
"Um Lexi people are staring" Tayler says.
"Oh yeah let's go to the titanic with jack and rose" I say and run to it.
I get on it "ahh I feel like rose" I say and twirl around.
"Alright that's enough twirls" carter says "oh oh sorry" I say.
We go to the friends set "omg the couch" I say I clear my thorat.
"How you doin" I say "yes nailed it" I say we go to each figure I take pictures and we go get Johnny Rockets.
I ordered some fries and a burger and a Sprite we ate then we go to Disney wow it's like 2:30.
We get there "Cameron wanna go to the hinted mansion with Me" I say he gulps "sure anything for my sisters birthday" he says "alright let's go" I say and pull his arm.
We get to the mansion "aren't you siked and why are you sweating wait are you scared" I say.
"No" he says "yep" me and Tayler says.
We finally go thru and get on the ride
"This is so cool" I say when Cameron saw a ghost he screamed me and Tayler start cracking up after.
After the ride we went to eat again we had sandwiches.
"Cameron its 5:43 we better go" I say "alright I'll get the guys come with" he says "sure" I say and go with him after we find the guys we go back to the hotel.
Today was our last day in San fransico may give it the best.
I go upstairs and get ready I put on make up do my hair style put on my black pumps.

After that I look in the mirror "I'm turning 14 today and I'm gonna have the best time ever" I whisper and smile

I walk out and go down to the lobby and see a lovely Hayes and lovely Nash "hey griers" I say "what up happy birthday" they says and hug me "hey watch the make up" I say and laugh.
"Alright let's take u to the venue" he says "alright" I say I go outside and Hayes pulling up a Range Rover we drive up to some tent that had bluish lights I loved blue.
I was so happy I run up to the tent and open it.
"SURPRISE" people yell "awwwww" I say and smile.
I take hugs and kisses from everyone we dance song and eat of course after that we head back to the hotel and get ready to leave.
I hear a knock on my door it was open I turn around.
"Hey Jacob" I say "it's j money" he says oh yeah hey j money" I say laughing.
"I need to ask you something" he says "need hurry up my nice warm shower will be running out" I say he laughs "well I just wanted to ask if you wanna um uh want to be uh" he says "uh what" I say "will you be my girlfriend" he says I smile "of course" I say and hugs and kisses me on the cheek.
"Well I'll try to tell cam" he says "alright don't get hurt" I say "alright" I say.
Jacob's pov:
I walk out of lexi's room I'm glad she's my girlfreind I hope cam will be nice about it.
I knock on his door he opens it "hey Jacob" he says "hey cam I gotta tell you something" I say "what is it" he says eating his Apple
"Um I'm um I'm dating your sister" I say "don't hurt me" I say covering my face.
"Alright dude just don't break her heart" he says "wait what I thought you were gonna kick him out" i say "no I just put to much pressure on my sister plus I trust you dude" he says.
"Thanks" I say.
Lexi's pov:
I put on my outfit and take my hoverboard that I got.

Lexi's pov:I put on my outfit and take my hoverboard that I got

We get to the airport and fly to L.A for the kca's tommrow.
--------------------------------------------//
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment please comment questions for q and a plus that is you for 1k love you all have an amazing night!
-kk❤️