Chapter 34: i hate you cameron

Lexi's pov:
"Cameron" I yell as I slam on his door "what do you want" he says "get Matthew out of here nowwwwwwwww" she says "why" he says.
"Because I don't want him here I Know I'm acting like a hoe but now" I say.
"Take him to hotel" I say and leave.
"Hey Skylar mommys outside" I say "okay bye Lexi" she says "bye sweetie" I say and she leaves. I take a shower and get ready for bed.
As I walk downstairs I see Matt and Cameron talking.
"Why is your sister being like that" Matt says "I don't know she's just being a b**th" Cameron says. "Yeah she is" Matt says.
"I can't believe were related I'd like to send her off to boarding school" cam says with a laugh.
"You should" Matt says.
How could he say that he's my brother how could he.
"SO YOUR JUST GONNA TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT" I yell.
"I didn't mean it" cam says getting up coming closer to me.
"Get away from me I don't even know you anymore I freakin hate you Cameron leave me the heck alone now I can't believe we're 'related' " I say crying I go upstairs and slam my door shut and lock it.
I cry and cry until i couldn't take it anymore.
I ordered a ticket to Virginia I would leave in 2 hours. I get a duffle bag and put some clothes in.
I can't believe I'm doing this after 2 hours.
I quietly walk down stars and open the door and leave and just walk to the airport.
"Oh my god that was oh my god I'm out of breathe" I say go thru security and stuff and I abroad on the plane.
"Bye L.A" I say.
Cameron's pov:
I wake up and go downstairs and make some breakfast.
After I put my eggs on the plate I go up to Lexi's room and knock on the door.
"Lexi breakfast is ready" I say no answer "Lexi I know your mad at me but you got to come out" I say no answer.
"Lexi" I say and open the door her bed was set up but she wasn't there.
"Lexi" I say as I look for her "LEXI LEXI" I yell
Where could she go.
-------//
Sorry for short chapter I'll try to update more just because I have online summer school so I'll try to stay active and make sure you guys stay active as well!💕 love you guys!💕
-Kaisha💕