Chapter 9: the kcas

Lexi's pov:
We got to the airport the kcas was today I was so excited.
We get to our hotel room and make up artist came to come in.
First they did my hair it was cute I loved it.

They did my make up and brought in my outfit that pick out I was nominated for best dancer and Cameron was best Social media/ vine star

I put it on wow my legs look awesome I take a Instagram Photo saying off to the kcas!.
"Cameron you ready" I shout "yeah" he says coming out "damn Cameron are you seeing Bethany mota" I say.
"No just gotta make a good impression" he says.
"Alright wow Taylor you look snazzy" I say "you too babe" he says "woah your calling me babe know" I say wiggling my eyebrows.
He laughs and hugs me.
"J MONEY" I yell "BABY GIRL" Jacob yells "you look cute" I say "you look hot" he says and kisses me I blush.
"Ready to go you love birds "Cameron  says "yeah" we all say.
We get into the limo "DONT STOP MAKE IT POP" every one starts to sing I laugh.
We finally get there we start to walk on the orange carpet.
"Lexi look here look here" i hear paparazzi I smile put my hands in my pocket and smile.
Jacob comes and puts his arm on my waist.
" Jacob look here Lexi look here"  they say we take pics and walk into the venue.
We get in our seats and Blake Shelton started to talk.
"Hey isn't that Marelin Perez Gonzalez" I say "yeah best dancer she's nominated" Jacob says "isn't she hanging out with us in magcon" I say smiling.
"Yeah" he says.
"Oh look there gonna announce social media/ viner star" I say.
"The winner is CAMERON DALLAS" Bella Thorne says.
We stand up and cheer for him "I would like to thank my mom and especially my sister Lexi because she has helped thru a lot and that's why I love her so much" Cameron says trying not to cry.
"I LOVE YOU CAMERON" I yell he laughs.
"Alright now for choice dancer" Cameron says.
Jordyn jones, Marelin Perez Gonzalez, maddie Ziegler,and Lexi Dallas.
"The choice dancer is...."
"Jacob I have feeling it might be Marelin" I say "it's okay" he says "the choice dancer is..........LEXI DALLAS" Cameron says.
"OMG thank you for my fans I would like to thank my Cameron and all the magcon boys" I say the crowd screams "and also my boyfriend Jacob" I say the crowd screams even more.
"It's just that everyone has been there for me like we have our ups and down but I know it will get better"'I say then I see Jacob come up I looked confused he comes up to me and kisses me in front of the whole crowd I smile thru the kiss.
The crowd screams "GET IT JACOB BOY WOAH" Tay yells in the crowd.
"And that proves that were dating" I say with a smirk.
Then cam go slimed plus Tay ahhh what a good day.
After that I go talk to Marelin " hi" I say "hey Dallas" she says.
"I thought you were gonna win" I say " oh no I knew you were gonna win" she says I smile.
"So I hear comin to magcon" I say "yeah can't wait" she says.
"Well see ya on thrusday" I say "alright bye" she says.
We get to the hotel room I take off everything and out on a shirt and shorts after that Jacob comes in "hey babe" he says "hey" I say putting away stuff "can we cuddle" he says with puppy eyes.
"Alright" he says we cuddle on my bed.
"I love you" he says "I-I love you too Jacob" I say he kisses my forehead and we fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I have exciting news and make sure to vote and comment.
So I have a deal for you guys aright on Instagram get me too 300 followers and if you do by Thursday I will update 2 times next week you do it I'll do it and also comment questions also to do that too so comment questions get me to 300 and you'll have it.
My Instagram is mylifeaskaisha
Have a wonderful night
-kk💕