Chapter 28: In the Hospital

Lexi's pov:
I wake up realizing I'm in a hospital not understanding why I'm in the hospital I sit up and feel a sudden surge of pain in my arm and soon realize it was from the IV "please lay down sweetie" the nurse says.

"Why am I here" I say"You don't know?"the nurse asks "I can't remember what happened, why aren't I at the red carpet?"I askThe nurse responded by saying "Well, From what I know your boyfriend found you passed out in the bathroom bleeding with a ra...

"You don't know?"the nurse asks
"I can't remember what happened, why aren't I at the red carpet?"I ask
The nurse responded by saying "Well, From what I know your boyfriend found you passed out in the bathroom bleeding with a razor by you and your brother called 911."
"He is not my boyfriend!" I reply frantically.
Then it all floods back to me, the words on the mirror, cutting myself, and hearing sirens while Matthew is whispering silently to me.
"Where is he"I ask quietly.
"Who sweetheart" replies the nurse sweetly.
"Matthew"I say.
"What's his last name"says the nurse now typing into her computer.
"Espinosa, it's spelled E-S-P-I-N-O-S-A." I respond
"He is in the waiting room he's been waiting for you, he even slept here overnight. He kept coming in to check on you. Would you like to see him?"says the nurse
"Yes" I say.
____\\\\
Make sure to vote and comment I will be updating probably tonight or tomorrow.
I'll have lots of time to update in the summer so yeah have an awesome day!
-kk❤️