Why Is This.. A Thing?

Hola!

Honestly I feel, really sad... But.. Idk.. I feel sad without feeling sad.. And I feel sad a lot, but I also have some reasons to be happy..

Ok so all of this I've said before... The point of this chapter is to just talk about how people mention things in their sentences that I think sometimes they are just so used to saying it that it becomes natural.. and they don't really think about what it can mean to people.. That what they're saying isn't true and can be taken as offensive.. Or is just something that shouldn't be joked about... I don't really know and honestly I'm not gonna hate you if you do this stuff, I just think sometimes its joked about when it shouldn't be..

Is that..

People saying stuff like.. "I'm gonna kill myself"

When they in no way genuinely mean it.. And honestly every now and then it slips from my mouth too and I automatically just think about what I just said.. Regret it.. And then like forget about it but just, I'm conscious of what I just said.. and I realize it wasn't the best thing to say..

I remember walking past some people, and one person was trying to get their locker to shut I think.. And when they were finally done they turned to their friend and just simply said "I'm dome with life".. I just said under my breath "are u kidding me? You're done with life? Do you even understand that?! You just said you're done with life because you frickin locker wouldn't close?! Are u kidding me!?!".. I wanted to say it out loud but I wasn't gonna go off at them..

I mean maybe this is just my opinion, but.. I feel like people don't take it as seriously as they should sometimes..

I guess I'm just expressing that sometimes I feel as though people just joke about it, without actually thinking about what they're saying.. And I mean like I said I'm not gonna hate you for it, its just maybe you should calm down and do what I do..

I mean.. Instead of saying "imma kill myself".. I just say "imma kill somebody!"

-Arasnnie