Performances

So like, hey everyone.

I personally think its a bit strange to post a selfie but why nottttt. I was gonna put one up that was legitimately happiness cause I was with friends, but I figured I should probs ask them first and I was pretty certain they'd say no. As well as that my other important person left and another one hates photos so didn't get photos with them. Not that it really matters I just turned selfie mood on part way through the night..

Anyway.

That selfie was after the whole thing, sorry If I look scruffy and sad cause I've been told I look sad in my selfies..

Today/tonight we had an event with food and music and yas it was great. I sang like 9 songs. My friend and I sang 6 songs while people were walking in to the bigger area, but we probably sang them twice so like 12 songs. Then by the end of the night I got to do solo performances which I was actually mostly happy with, surprisingly enough. Usually I'm unhappy with what I sing but this was all right.

Near the beginning of the night, I did something wrong, and it stuck in my head the whole night.. Still is stuck in my head.. I'm so stupid.. It might take a while to leave My head, but its only my fault so I take the blame for it.. Admit my mistake.

But it'll be okay..

I won't let it ruin me. Just be sad for a bit and make it better somehow.. I hope I can make it better..

So i guess I'm just saying this to say that life has ups and downs.. But you try and work through the downs because you don't want to let it ruin anything. Especially anything important to you..

-Arasnnie