Ambition

I want to be a teacher.

I never want to grow up, but when I do, I want to be a teacher..

I want to teach young minds things about us and the universe. Any detail they want me to tell them that I have knowledge of. I want to be a teacher and influence as many kids as I can. I want to show them that life is a great gift and I want them to do great things with it. I want to be a teacher.

I want to be a teacher. The kind that smiles at everyone but isn't scared to tell kids off. An honest teacher. A kind teacher.

I want to know the answer to any questions my students might ask me. I want to be a role model.

I want to be a teacher. Continue my work as I've grown up. Continue to always be here for people. Never stop being who I am.

I want to be a teacher, at this high school.

I want to walk around these halls, up these stairs, through these doors and feel dejavu everywhere I go.

I want to remember everyone.. and everything.. every small part of who I was here.

It'll be the best kind of pain I can experience. One that reminds me of my family, my friends, my education.. everything important to me.

I want to be a teacher. And at the end of it all. I want to watch my students leave and use every ounce of information we gave them.. I want to see them blossom and do what they want to do.. I want to help them get the where they want to go..

And I want to be a teacher.

-Arasnnie