You Don't even know..

Hola!
You know today actually isn't too bad😊.. That's the first time I've used an emoji in this book.. It is weird..
Anyway I thought that maybe I'd say something good! Not that I haven't already done that.. But.. Yea

OK NOW FOR THE REAL CHAPTER

How many of you thought that I was happy just then?

That I was gonna talk about something happy and I was feeling happy?

That text may not have been a great example but the point of this chapter is that, people hide behind text... Which I am almost certain you have all heard before but I'm saying it again...

You can automatically assume people are happy, when really you shouldn't.. And the amount of times someone could text you 'I'm okay' doesn't show that they are necessarily ok either..

I could write at the beginning of each of these chapters: Hola!!
And I'm sure there'll be at least one person who just assumes I'm ok..

Every time I'm texting a friend, I debate their happiness... In pretty much every single case, I will never assume the way they feel.. And in, I'm pretty sure, every converstaion I have with anyone, I will always ask 'are you ok?' Or 'how's life?'..

And I could leave this chapter by saying that important conversations should be heard in real life or at least in a phone call... But I know how difficult it is to actually say and do some of the things you text.. Though I do still try and when its a really important conversation I will call them..

I guess I'll leave by saying.. Don't assume that people are happy.. Don't just read their text with their little emoji or exclamation mark.. Assuming that they aren't hurting inside..

It's so easy to hide behind a screen

-Arasnnie