Chapter 22

Jordan's POV

It's been two weeks, and I'm officially recovered. Sonja would be returning to Canada this week, and Tom would be leaving in two weeks. I didn't want Tom to leave. I figured that after we'd apologize, and after I kissed him, we would automatically be a couple. That we'd start living together, and live happily ever after. But that isn't how it worked.

Mark had helped me figure out how to pay the hospital bills.

"I've done this before, trust me," he had told me. I had forgotten about his appendix and post-appendix surgery. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me recover. I was actually a little sad when he left.

He was right, I either needed to get a relationship, or a dog. I realized that when he was here, I didn't feel sad. All my problems were gone. Everything seemed good. I wanted that with Tom. We haven't seen each other in person for a while now. We obviously talked during the streams, but I wanted to see him and get our relationship back to where it was, instead of this awkward phase, before he moves back to England.

I quickly grabbed my phone, and typed in a new group message.

To: Tucker, Sonja, Tom

Jordan: Hey guys! I was wondering if you guys wanted to go out to dinner since I'm feeling better? My treat.
Tucker: Free food? I'm in!
Sonja: I'll come!

I got replies from the people I didn't necessarily want a reply from. Of course.

Jordan: Tom?
Tom: Yeah sure
Jordan: Sweet, can I pick you guys up at 6?
Tucker: You sure you wanna drive?
Jordan: What, you don't trust me?
Sonja: Not really.. Lol
Jordan: Fine, we'll meet at Tucker's place and he'll drive.

I passed the time by pre-recording some videos, because I knew I would be going to England in two weeks.

Then, 6 finally rolled around. This dinner would hopefully go great.