Chapter 50

Jordan's POV

My head pounded, as I carefully lifted it off of Tom's bare chest.

"Tom... Tom," I whispered, carefully poking his cheek.

"Hmmm," he cooed.

"How do you wake up Lady GaGa?" I whispered.

"Hmm, how?" Tom asked groggily, running his fingers through his faded blue hair.

"You p-p-p-poke her face, p-p-poke her face," I whispered, continuing to gently poke his cheek.

"I'm not Lady GaGa, stop that," Tom demanded, playing with my hair.

"Make me," I teased, poking his chest.

I felt him lift his fingers away from my head, before he quickly flipped me over onto my back, pinning me down.

I smirked at him, giving him a quick wink.

Tom leaned down, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I allowed my hands to carefully migrate from the small of his back to the tops of his shoulders. I gently massaged his neck, pulling his body closer to mine.

I bit his bottom lip softly, tugging at it. Tom refused to move, causing me to bite a little harder.

Still, no response.

I moved my hands from his neck, moving them carefully to his rib cage.

I gave him one more chance, tugging at his bottom lip one last time.

Nothing.

That's it.

I quickly tickled his side, causing him to gasp from air.

"Stop, stop, please!" he giggled, before leaning back down to kiss me again.

Tom and I froze. Did the door just open?

"Jesus, put a god damn sock on the door, idiots!" Tucker shouted, before slamming the door behind him. Tom scurried off of me, slipping on his boxers.

I covered myself with the blankets, trying to hide my heated cheeks.

Tom opened the door, catching Tucker before he left the hallway.

"What do you want?" Tom hissed.

"Do you have Advil or something? Sonja and I have a headache," Tucker whined.

"I'd assume so, close the door next time will ya? I know you two were drunk, but damn," Tom said, leading Tucker to his bathroom.

"We left the door open?"

"Uh, yeah. You know how uncomfortable it is trying to have sexy time, when we can hear you two down the hallway doin' the same thing?" Tom asked, throwing him a small pill bottle.

"Sorry, sorry... Get some clothes on Jordan, I know why your hiding," he mumbled.

I peered at him from underneath the protective sheets.

"I hate you!" I called.

"Back at ya," he said, shutting the door behind him.

I glanced over at Tom, who had a small smirk painted across his face. He climbed back into the bed, snuggling under the covers with me.

"Where were we?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOWSERS 2k reads!?! I can't thank you guys enough! I love seeing your feedback, so be sure to comment and favorite so I know how to improve the book. Love you, tacos!