Chapter 39

Tom's POV

I gently kissed the top of Jordan's head, his soft, raven hair tickling my nose. He simply buried his head deeper into my shoulder, pulling the blanket closer to his chin. I clicked away at the remote, trying to find something good to watch.

"You just passed Spongebob..." Jordan whispered.

"Yeah, what about it," I replied.

"No one passes Spongebob... Ever," Jordan looked at me, an evil grin painted on his face.

"I just did, what you 'gonna do 'bout it?" I asked, tugging at the blanket. Jordan shifted away from me, grabbing onto a pillow nearby. He slammed me in the face, a small feather escaping the material. Our laughs and giggles were interrupted by my buzzing phone.

1 New Message From:
James

James: Hey man, wanna go out to the pub? Catch a few drinks?

I began to type back, when I felt a violent tug at my arm.

"What are you saying back?" Jordan asked.

"Yes?" I replied. "You can come too, if you want," I suggested. I didn't understand why he was being so skittish lately.

"I just... I don't want you to go..." Jordan mummbled, grabbing my hand.

"Why not?" I asked, wrapping my arm around him. Spongebob's annoying laugh muffled Jordan's soft sobs. Although I couldn't hear him, I could see his tears.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked, holding him closer to my body.

"I-It's.... It's stupid..." Jordan muttered. His breathing was getting faster and faster, and I recognized he wasn't crying because he was sad. He was panicked.

"Shhh, it's okay. I won't go, just tell me what's bothering you," I said, resting my cheek on the top of his fluffy hair.

"It- well, you were in my nightmare. James was too..." Jordan whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We will be together to protect each other if anything happens," I said. I figured he thought we would get in a car wreck or something.

"No, it's not that," Jordan looked up at me, with his dark, puppy-like eyes. "He was... Hurting you..." Jordan finally choked out, nuzzling his head further into my chest. I didn't understand. He was afraid James would hurt me?

Sure, James is taller than me, and stronger than me, but that doesn't mean he'd hurt me. James wouldn't hurt a fly.

"I won't go baby, we can do something else," I suggested. Jordan wiped at his face, sniffling. I rambled off places we could go, people we could meet, things we could do. With every suggestion, Jordan just buried himself deeper under the covers. He would be leaving tomorrow, so I wanted to do something.

Jordan planted his lips on top of mine, continuing to kiss down my neck, nibbling at my collarbone. I ignored his attempt of trying to change the subject.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked, paying no attention to his soft kisses. He stopped, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'd like to do you," Jordan said, with a wink, returning to his kisses.

I flicked the top of his head, before kissing him, nibbling his bottom lip. I finally gave in, and stopped giving suggestions on what we could do. Besides, he had already given the perfect proposition.

OKAY, I just got done with finals, and my brain is all jumbled and tired and stuff, and it wanted cute. Sorry if this was just too diddly darn adorable for you, but I needed something Kawaii-Desu to get my mind off of algebraic equations. Anywho, get ready for a flood of updates, cause it's 1 a.m., and I just drank two cups of coffee. Bye for now, friends!