Chapter 33

Tom's POV

I peeled my eyes open. My vision was blurred a bit. I looked down at Jordan, who was still cuddled in my arms.

I quietly shifted away from him, and slipped on my boxers and a pair of sweatpants. I looked at my boyfriend in the reflection of my mirror. His dark brown hair was tangled in every direction, and he had his arms wrapped around one of my white, fluffy pillows. He looked like a little angel. His once tamed beard was very scruffy now, and he had small bags under his eyes.

I picked up my phone.

@ProSyndicate
Why didn't you tell us?

@ProSyndicate
We still <3 u

@ProSyndicate
Let the ships take sail

@ProSyndicate
Unsubed, fag

@ProSyndicate
Awww, my bby all grown up

@ProSyndicate
Guys fuck off, its 2015 get over yourselves

@ProSyndicate
Congrats buddy

@ProSyndicate
Is this true?

@ProSyndicate
you might wanna check this out dude
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

I clicked on the link.
It lead me to the text messages between Kate and I. She posted them, so of course my fans thought I was gay. Which was true, but they didn't need to know.

I pulled the 'notes' app on my phone up, and typed up an excuse.

"It has been brought to my attention that my ex-girlfriend, Kate, posted a conversation we had. I would like to inform you all that this information is fake, and I am not gay. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for understanding. Thank you for the support, and if someone is still tweeting about that conversation, please politely direct them over to this tweet. Thanks guys."

I took a screenshot of it, and posted it on twitter.

"What are you doing?" I heard Jordan's hoarse voice ask from behind me.

"Nothing, just looking at twitter. Good morning," I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead.

He slightly smiled. He shifted a little bit.

"Ow, ow.." he mumbled to himself.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He just stared at me sarcastically.

"What?" I asked him.

"I'm sore," he said.

I laughed, remembering our activities from last night.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Mhmmm," he sat up in the bed, still clutching onto his pillow.

I left the room, and started to find various cooking supplies. I quickly started making waffles with an old waffle maker I had received a few years ago.

I heard Jordan pull out a chair behind me at the counter. He was wearing one of my baggy sweatshirts and his boxers.

"You look cute," I said. I saw him start to blush.

"Thanks. What are you making?" he asked me.

"Waffles," I told him.

"Those are my favorite," he said, smiling.

"I know, you told me and Tucker one time," I said, proudly.

"I did?" he asked.

"Yeah, when we went to Village Inn, remember?" I asked him.

"No, you have a good memory," he said.

Jordan's phone buzzed on the counter.

"What is this about?" he asked, he showed me his phone. It said something about SyndiSparklez.

I had to tell him Kate leaked it.

I watched his eyes get wide.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Jordan suddenly said.

"No, it's okay, you can't control Kate posted that, it's-"

"I accidentally told some random chick I was gay, and that I had a boyfriend. She wouldn't leave me alone and-"

"Wait, what?" we both asked at the same time.

He explained to me some creepy chick wouldn't leave him alone, so he outright told her he was gay so she would leave him alone. I then explained to him that Kate posted our conversation on Twitter.

I looked down at my phone.

1 New Message From:
Bitch

Bitch: Why the fuck aren't you home?
Tom: What?
Bitch: Where are you?

Jordan peeked over my shoulder.

"Don't answer anymore, I'm done with this chick," he told me.