~Meet The Characters~

Hey there, lovelies!

So, I couldn't really sleep for some reason. Why not make use of my time? However, I wasn't really sure what to write. In the meantime, I've decided to draw the main characters in this book series to give you guys a better understanding of what they all look like.

I tried to do this once before when I first introduced Ethan and Ingrid's characters, but my art style has significantly changed. This time I used references, so they look a bit more like people rather than cartoon characters.

I apologize in advance for all of the watermarks. I doubt anyone would want to steal these pictures, but they're there just in case.

~~This goes without saying, but please do not steal these pictures or post them anywhere else. I've already posted them here, so there is no need to repost. Thank you.~~

With each drawing I'll give a brief synopsis of the character, and my perception of said characters.

Ah yes, the fantastic four.
These guys need no introduction, because if you didn't know them I think you'd be a little lost with the plot.

In any case, I'll explain.

In the top left we have our power couple of the series, Jordan Maron and Tom Cassel.
When I first started writing Perfect Imperfections, it was going to be a one book thing about a typical love story between these two. But I got bored with that pretty fast, and found gothic writing/horror fics really fascinated me and caught my attention. With that in mind, I shifted the plot over kinda last minute. I tried to make things make as much sense as possible, while also keeping it a love story between these two.
As the series evolved I kind of shifted away from the typical love plot line between these two, because I'm sure there are plenty of books on this website with great love-story plots for those who enjoy them. I wanted to do something different, spooky, yet at times heartfelt and I don't think I could've chosen a better ship to fit the story.
Jordan is his introverted shy-little self, but is full of determination. Tom is loud and outgoing, while also being reserved and protective with the ones he loves. I hope I've portrayed them as such, because that is how I've always pictured them. They balance each other out, and that perfect balance really strengthens their relationship, despite all of the troubles they face through the series.
Turning away from the series and focusing more on this drawing, I've realized a few things while I was drawing this:
- Jordan has tiny ears
- Tom has a cute lil mustache
- I'm terrible at drawing facial hair

On the bottom right we have Tucker and Sonja.
I've always loved their relationship/friendship. I totally support them both after their split, and although many were disheartened with their break up I thought it was brave of them to stay true to themselves and their happiness.
At the time of writing this, I'm about halfway through writing 7 Minutes, and I plan on bringing this beloved pair back into the storyline.