Chapter 6

Jordan's POV

I started the car silently. All these thoughts were going through my head. Was Tom just telling me drunk lies? No, the truth comes out when you're drunk...

Did he mean to tell me? Did he have to tell me something els-

"Jordan?"

"Yep?"

"The light's green..." Tom said, practically whispering.

"Oh, uh, sorry.." I turned, following Tucker's car.

"So um, what happened last night?" Tom asked me.

"Well, we watched a couple of movies and.."

"Well, I remember that. What happened after that?" he said.

Oh no, of course he remembers me holding his hand.

"Well, um you and I talked for a while," I told him.

"About...?"

"Well.. You um, came out to me," I told him quietly. He reacted just like I expected him to.

"Oh god, I did what! Do Tucker and Sonjia know? Jesus fuck, I'm sorry Jordan. What else did I tell you? Fuck me, I'm never drinking again,"

"No Tucker and Sonjia don't know, no need to apologize, it's cool, glad you told me. And no, that's all you told me,"

"You sure you're cool with it, is that why you're so quiet, is that why-"

"Tom, it's fine okay, I was quiet because I was afraid you'd be mad at yourself. I haven't told anyone, I'm the only one who knows. I could never get mad I you, I love you,"

Oh god.
Did-did I just say that to him out loud?