Chapter 29

Tom's POV

I woke up with Jordan snuggled in my arms. I looked down at his collarbone. I had done just what I'd hoped. I'd given him a hickey. I marked him as mine. I carefully touched the purple, blue mark.

I looked at my phone.

12:23

Shit!

Alice was gonna be here at 1300 hours. I squirmed around, trying to get Jordan off my lap.

"Jordan! We gotta get up," I tried to wake him.

"Hmmmph," Jordan grumbled.

"Jordan!" I pushed him off the couch, onto the carpeted ground below.

"How da rude," Jordan mumbled.

I ignored him and reached into my luggage. I grabbed a shirt and jeans, and slipped them on.

"What outfits did you pack?" I asked Jordan.

"Um, the usual," Jordan said, sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes at him, and tossed him a pair of my jeans.

"Look fairly nice please, Alice is coming over," I told him.

Alice arrived with the moving truck and we quickly got started. We skipped lunch to move everything in today. We started with the first floor, and worked our way to the second floor. Jordan was a good help with the larger furniture because he had the muscles to carry it, while Alice carried the smaller items.

Finally there was one thing left in the truck, the trampoline.

"I think Tom and I can get this one, Jordan. Wanna go pick us up some food?" Alice asked him.

Jordan collected our orders for Subway, and drove off.

As I watched Jordan drive away, I could feel my phone buzz in my pocket.