Chapter 35- The Woods Motel

Riley's POV

"I'd like to book a room." I told the lady at the front desk of the hotel.
"Alright. For how many?" She asked politely.
"Just for 1 please." I answered.
"I have a room with a king-sized, does that sound ok?" She inquired. I nodded my head.
"Yes, thank you." I told her.
"How long will you be staying with us?" She questioned.
"The stay is unknown, no less than 2 days however." I responded. The woman typed that into her computer, along with anything I had said.
"Alright. You have room 11. Can I get a name?" She asked.
"Ellie. Put it under Ellie Taylor." I replied. The woman typed that in as well, and handed me the room key, smiling.
"Well Ellie Taylor, welcome to The Woods Motel. Have a nice stay darling." She said, as I turned and headed for my room. Once I got into the room, I took my coat off and left it on the chair. I looked around. It was nice, a little run down though. Bed against the wall, two side tables on either end, across from it was a dresser, a tv beside that, really old looking though, like from the 90's, and to the right of the dresser, a large window. Beside that, the entrance to the bathroom. It wasn't an overly big room, but it was big enough for me to stay here for a while. I began to walk for the door to leave, but stopped to look on the mirror quickly. I smiled, twirling the hair of the blonde wig around my finger.

Emily's POV

"Hey, where's Riley?" Stephanie asked as she came up beside me.
"M.I.A." I responded.
"What does that mean?" She asked.
"It means last night she told me she needed to think about everything, and that she needed space, and I haven't seen her since." I replied.
"What? Aren't you worried about her?" Stephanie questioned.
"No. Not really. A's done enough playing with her, they're moving on to someone else now. I bet you anything." I told her.
"And you trust her? You think she'll come home?" Stephanie inquired. I nodded.
"She asked for space. I want to give it to her. She's been through a rough part of her life. She doesn't know what to do exactly, I don't know what to do. The best thing right now is to give her what she wants." I explained.
"Yeah, or give A what they want. Emily, she's practically a walking target, what are you thinking?!" Steph exclaimed. I stopped walking.
"Listen! Alright, A's attacked me, they've attacked Riley, they're going to attack someone next! If I was you, I'd stop worrying about us, and start worrying about when you're getting attacked, alright. Believe me, it's going to happen, and you won't know what hit you when it does." I snapped at her, letting it sink in, before looking away from her and walking straight ahead.

Riley's motel room is in the photo at the start of the chapter, just as an FYI.