That little green monster (Gerard)

I stood there feeling...

shocked.

I never thought her- I mean our son would stand up to me like that and that our daughter would say that.

she saw to the core of who Alexis was.

And Luke was protective of his mom.

but I feeling I haven't felt in a long time rose up in me.....the little green monster....jealousy.

Jealous that Will was closer to my kids than I was....that he walked off with my kids and...my family.

and that he had his arm around her....bringing her close to him.

and that she let him.

that she was with someone else...that someone else was going to be raising MY kids...no....

fuck Gerard get yourself together. you have kids. they are going to calling some other guy dad...and Bells is going to marry him someday.

I know! But what do I do?!

Well you can start be actually being nice to her.

But she...

but she what left? you know she wouldn't have left for a good reason.

yeah but..

no buts now shut up, get your act together and find out why she left. and think about leaving that annoying bitch. she is getting on my last nerve.

Fine. I will get my shit together but I will think about the last one.

whatever now go get them!.

right!

I ran towards our bus and went to find mikey.

"Mikey! Mikey!"

"What you prick!?"

"Well I guess I do deserve that."

"You think? now what is it?"

"Look I am sorry for the way i have been behaving I just am confused about everything. I am just lost but I want to get to know my kids. help me."

"And how could I do that?"

"Tell me why she left."

"What?"

"Tell me I know you know why she left tell me."

"No."

"What why not?"

"Because if you want to know....ask her... not me."

"I don't..."

"Look you are going to have to talk to her if you want to get to your kids and establish some relationship with them."

"I know. I just don't know."

"Look...I can't tell you why she left but I can tell you who had a hand in her leaving."

"Who?"

"Ask your girlfriend she knows what she did."

and he walked away

what did alexis do?

I mean what could she have done to make her leave?

Why is my life so screwed up?

oh man thats all you.

shut up!

fine.

I got up and went to walk around on the empty grounds. we had some time until he had to be back for bus call.