It's a bit scary..

I showed him my father's music store.

And eventually an old friend found us.

"Oh shit Allison what the hell are you doing here?"

"Stopping by for a visit. The twins wanted to see the store again, and I am sure they have been dying to see you."

"What are they like 2?"

"Haha they are 6 loser come on. Luke! Lee look its Ian!"

they came running and managed to tackle him to the ground.

"Come on let me show you his office."

"Alright."

I grabbed Gee's hand and lead him to the stairs that hid around the corner of the soundtracks section. and led him to the mind of my father.

I opened the door of the place of the man that showed me everything I knew. Everything that made me well...me.

He just stared and and looked around and a smile slowly creeped onto his face.

and then he turned and looked at me.

"you are so much like your father Bells. Its a bit scary."

"well he did teach me and Matt everything we know. and sometimes it's scary how much Matt looks and acts like him. so in a way i have my dad with me everyday."

he came over to me.

"Thats a great way to think about it."

he just kept looking at me with the smile of his plastered on his face.

"I was thinking about something."

"What about?"

"What would you think about getting married here?"

excuse me what?

"Huh?"

"I have been trying to think about where we could get married. And I dont think any place is perfect then this record store. it belonged to your father and I wouldn't want to do it anywhere else."

I threw my arms around him and kissed him. thank you the man upstairs for making him just for me.

"You are amazing Gerard Way and I can't wait to be your wife."

"So is that a yes?"

"Thats a hell yes!."

"Well in that case.."

he pulled out his cell and pushed a button.

"Hey yeah you're here? awesome we will be down. Come on sugar."

"Where are we going?"

we headed downstairs and I saw what he meant.

everyone I held near and dear to my heart was at the bottom of those stairs.

even Gerard's Parents.

"What is everyone? did you plan this before hand?"

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"Maybe... hahaha."

and soon enough as I was down at the bottom of the stairs Alicia, Jamia, Christa and Kate started on the wedding and how everything was being moved here for the ceremony.

lord help me!