No, it fits perfect...

As Matt was driving the car I looked out the window, I listened to the voices of my angels singing along with Alicia, Matt and Mikey.

Alicia wanted Mikey to come along but made him promise not to tell Gerard what my dress looked like.

I listened to them laugh and sing. They mean the world to me.

I would die for them.. maybe...in the back of my head i thought I might have to.

"Hey Allison we are here."

"Huh?"

"we are here.."

he gave me that funny look. that look that made him start to worry. that dont you dare think about doing that face. we were twins, we knew each other inside and out. He could read me like a book.

"Matt."

"Allison take a deep breath and focus on finding a beautiful dress. You out of everyone deserve this happiness Alli."

"I will Matty. Thanks."

we got out of the car and he wrapped my arm around his and tugged me along to the bridal shop.

we walked in and I was stunned at all the beautiful gowns on display, on the racks, and on the mannequins.

"So Bells Gee said go nuts its on him."

I turned around and looked at Mikey he was holding Gee's credit card.

"What?"

"Yeah he said since we are keeping everything simple he wants you to have the dress of your dreams."

"No I can't Mikes...I can't."

"He gave me strict orders not to let you leave here without one so go and pick out something nice."

I looked Mikey and he just nodded

and I looked at the salon and started to explore and of course the consultant came to me and decided to break the ice.

"May I be of assistant to you Ms.?..."

"Black. Bella Black."

"I love your name."

"Thank you."

"Do you have some idea what kind of dress you want?"

"Something vintage looking, with lace and beading, nothing too poofy. I am not a big fan of ball gowns."

"Alright then. what are we looking at budget wise?"

"Umm..well I just found out that there is no budget haha."

"Okay come with me and I will get you set up with a dressing room and have your party wait in the show room."

"Sure. Come on guys you heard the lady."

they all sat down and I followed...whats her name?

"Umm..excuse me but I never caught your name?"

"My name is Stacy Ms. Black."

"Please call me Bella."

"we are going to get along well hahaha."

and then she disappeared and reappeared with a armful of dresses

"Well Bella lets get this show started."

"Lets."

gown after gown, and after the all the its pretty's, and thats nice... I found it.

I finally found it, the dress I new complimented the wedding and Gerard well.

When I walked out in the showroom everyone's jaw dropped.

"Moma...wow..you look like a..."

"you look like a fairy mama. you look so pretty."

"Oh Alli that dress. You look gorgeous sis."

"Izzy...you have to get it."

"Bells you look wonderful."

I stared back at my reflection in the full length mirror as Stacy put on the veil that went with the dress.

and I stared to tear up.

"This is it."

"Bella this dress is yours. It wouldn't look right on anyone else. and it fits like a glove, I dont think you even need alternations."

"No it fits perfect."

I looked in the mirror and then turned around to look at everyone's faces.

and I saw it all there...this dress was the one.

"Well we will get this packed up for you and set up alternation appointments for you and then you are good."

Alicia spoke up.

"and how long will that take?"

"A couple months I believe."

"Oh there's a problem with that. Since you said she might not need any could we just take the dress as is?"

"Well I dont see why not."

"Great!"

"Let me box this up for you and meet me at the counter to pay for it."

huh?

"Alicia Simmons Way what are you up to?"

"Oh nothing I just need the dress to be ready to go."

"What for its not like I am getting married tomorrow....right?"

"Well maybe not tomorrow but soon."

"How soon?"

"Gerard gave us a deadline yesterday."

"When?"

"The last week before they go on tour."

"What?...thats three weeks from now."

"Yeah like I said I need that dress ready to go hun."

"I am getting married in three weeks?"

"Yep."

"What about?"

"Everything is taken care of Izzy. So just lay back and relax."

my mind was a little frazzled due to the fact that I am now getting married in 3 weeks and Gerard set a date without telling me.

gosh my life ladies and gentlemen.

but in the end I needed this.

It made me forget about my little problem that needed to go away.

But I just turned around and saw my reflection and smiled at the fact that in 3 weeks I will become part of a new family, a proper happy family