the whole entire night...

so a full day of unpacking, painting, sandwiches, and naps later. we officially moved into Gee's house, I mean our house. I like the sound of that our house.

"Oh gosh its done! we are done!."

"Gosh Bells you make it seem like hell. hahaha."

"we have been doing this all day of course I am tired and plus I think the twins knocked out on our bed."

"yeah I covered them with a blanket."

"thats good so you two want something to eat?"

"yeah Alli just get me an apple. I need to wake up to finish writing the article. its due thursday."

"Alrighty Matt so apple for you. Gee what do you want?"

"How about we go out for dinner? We havent had a date for quite some time sugar and I would love to see you dressed up."

"I dont know...what about the twins?"

and Matt chimed in

"I can watch them and plus you know they love to help me write my articles."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I love my niece and nephew. Go and have fun."

"well if you are sure you can handle watching them and yes I will go to dinner with you sugar."

"Great now come on we have to start getting ready."

I went to my trunk that was in Matt's room for the mean time while Gee organized his closet to make room for my extensive woredorbe. I knew exactly which dress I was going to throw on, and accessories to match them with.

"Hey Matty I am going to use your bathroom!"

"Go for it! just dont leave your clothes scattered all over the place!"

"I will try not to!"

I loved my brother.

even though I would probably trash his room he would still fold my clothes and out them away in my trunk.

I proceeded to do my make up and hair and then slip on my dress and found my shoes.

it only took my 20 minutes. I was never one to take an hour getting ready.

plus being on tour with 4 to 5 guys you had to be quick in the bathroom.

I took one final look in the mirror and made sure I didnt look like shit.

eh I look alright.

I walked down the stairs to find Gerard looking quite sharp and smiled.

"Hey there gorgeous."

"Hi handsome."

"Come on gorgeous. "

"Alright. Matty make sure the twins feed, and they behave, they need a bath so make sure they take on and.."

"Hey hey hey I know the routine sis now calm down and go have fun, and bring me back a dessert."

"hahaha okay I am just a little over paranoid."

"I know I guess its just mom mode taking over now shoo I have work to do."

"Come Bells they will be fine lets enjoy the night for ourselves."

"Okay. I love you, you know that."

"I know. I love you too."

he opened the door and we headed for the car.

it was a quiet drive that consisted of Gee holding my hand all the way to the restaurant.

he called a bit earlier and requested a private table.

we sat down and looked over the menu

"So how does it feel to be my fiancee?"

"honestly?"

"Yes honestly."

"It feels like a dream. I never thought I could ever meet someone like you in my life"

"You want to know something?"

"Yes."

"I still get butterflies each time I look at you. After all this time you still make me sutter like an idiot."

"haha really?"

"yes. You have to know that you are the most important thing to me Allison."

I was a little taken back...he never called me Allison before.

"You called me Allison."

"Yeah I want to try it out."

"and how does it feel?"

"Strange yet familiar somehow."

"Dont call me that."

"Why not?"

"Because only Matt's allowed to call me that."

"Why? You know what I would rather not make you feel uncomfortable so lets jus enjoy the evening ."

"thanks. so what shall we eat?"

"I have no clue i just wanted to see you all dolled up."

"you little sneak hahaha."

"what? I love it when you dress up. you look like royality in a way."

"You are incredible Gerard Way."

"And my dear Bella are so breath takenly beautiful."

I smiled as the blush crepted up to my cheeks.

and I watched the smile on his face get bigger.

we had a lovely dinner and brought Matt's dessert back to the house.

we made our way to the bedroom and as soon as he shut out bedroom door his mood changed.

"You know this is the first time we have been alone in a long time."

"I know babe."

"lets try to make the best of it."

he came over to me and kissed me with such a passion.

we made the best of the time we had to our selves.

the whole entire night.

it was the best day I have had so far in our new home.

and I could get use to nights like this.

***

http://www.polyvore.com/whole_entire_night/set?id=18715824