She will never leave us be..

Alicia, Christa, and Kate have been going wedding crazy.

Gerard had to pound into their head to keep the affair small and not go overboard and of course they had to rearrange many things after the 3rd time of Gerard almost rippping their heads off.

I let them have their fun and they would ask the occasional questions for some super secret things.

like...

"Whats your favorite flower?"

"Whats colors do you two like?"

"How do you feel about a gazebo?"

"Twinkling lights?"

it was a never ending survey of questions.

But I didn't mind.

The one thing they never asked about was the most important thing.

"Hey Alicia...what am I going to do about my wedding dress?"

"Oh that...I thought you would like to get that yourself. I mean we wouldn't want to plan everything and I thought you would enjoy picking out a pretty dress."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah Izzy I thought you had one already to go."

"Well no...hmmm...I guess I am going to take a trip into the city with the twins, Matt and if Will can take a day or two off him as well. Can you come too?"'

"Really?"

"Well yes I need another female perspective there silly."

"Oh gosh this is going to be great! we can check out all the..."

and then I tuned her out. I loved Alicia don't get me wrong but she can gush about wedding details for hours.

I went to our room to find Gee laid across the bed.

"Hey there pretty girl."

"Hi."

"You want to know something funny?"

"What Gee?"

"They are going all wedding crazy and we havent even set a date."

it took a minute or so to take in what he said and when it did I started to laugh.

"hahahahaha! you are right! so we are going to have this wedding planned and we dont even know when we are going to get married!"

"See told you it was funny hahaha."

"So speaking of the wedding, Alicia made me realize that I don't have a wedding dress."

"Is that so?"

"Yep, so I was wondering if me, the twins, Matt, Will, and Alicia can take a trip into the city so I can find something."

"Sugar you dont have to ask me permission just tell me ahead of time."

"Alright."

we laid on the bed just enjoying each others company when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number.

I should have just ignored it....

"Hello?"

"Hello Allison. how have you been my dear?"

"You."

"Oh please Allison call me mother."

"How in the hell did you get my number?"

"its not hard when a little birdie tells you."

"Leave me alone you bitch and dont ever call me again."

"Oh honey please I thought I would invite myself to your wedding. now what would your special day without me?"

"Stay away from my friends and if you show up you will regret it."

"Oh honey please like that scares me."

"I mean it Scarlett stay away."

I snapped my phone shut.

"How in the fuck did she find me?"

"Who sugar?"

"Scarlett."

"What?!"

"she has my number, and that you and me are getting married."

"what?!"

"we have to be extra careful she is on a mission so please please don't leave Luke and Lee alone. She will go after them to get to me."

"I promise we have to tell everyone then."

"Yes and I think going into the city will be a good idea because its big and there is too many people there to spot us."

"Alright just have your phone on you."

"I will."

he brought me close into his chest and held me.

she wasnt going to stop.

she will never leave us be.

but I will do anything to keep my family safe from her poisonous touch.