Come on, show me your world Isabella Black

I stared her down and she backed off.

the twins came to my side and grabbed onto my arms.

"How did you two get lose?"

Scarlett stared at them

"Our moma prepared us for every scenerio possible."

"We could of escaped anytime we wanted to we were just waiting for mama and dad to come get us. and just now we could have taken you down anytime we wanted to. We are our mama's kids after all."

I smiled and looked my mother straight in the eye. they were my kids alright.

"Scarlett for your sake I hope to never see you again. from this day forward you do not exist to me, Matt or my family. And what did you did wrong to me, it will come back to you. Goodbye."

Gerard came around and took Luke's hand and turned to her and Alexis.

"Scarlett we mean it when we say don't ever come near us. we wont be as merciful next time. and Alexis I thought you were a better person but I guess deep down I think I always knew you had a black soul. I hope to never see you again."

we started to walk out of the door and next thing I knew I heard and turned around to see Scarlett charging at me..and then nothing. everything went dark.

I woke up with a hospital gown on laying in a bed, and Gerard, the twins, and Matt by my bedside.

"Matty?...Matt what happened?"

he shot up.

"Oh gosh Allison thank god you woke up!. Someone get the doctor!"

Gerard's eyes opened and the twins came running to me.

"What happened? Gee...Matty what are you doing here?"

"Gerard you tell her."

he came to me and held my hand and kissed.

"My gosh sugar you gave me a freight. "

"What happened? all I remember us leaving her house and then everything went dark."

"Sorry I am just glad you are okay."

"Gerard what happened?"

he took a deep breath and looked me in the eye.

"Scarlett charged towards you with an empty wine bottle and hit you with it across your forehead. you passed out and surprisingly Alexis tackled her and stopped her. All Scarlett did to her was cut her across her chest and arms. before Luke kicked the bottle out of Scarlett's hand. I called the police and they took her into custody. Alexis confessed to everything the kidnapping of the twins, and the plan to extort money from you and then I spoke up about the abuse. The cops reassured us that she will not be out for a very long time."

"We never have to see her again...finally."

I looked at Gerard and touched my forehead and realized there was a bandage wrapped around my forehead.

Matt came up to me and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?"

"We match Alli."

i didn't realize what he meant until he pointed to his forehead and it looked exactly like mine.

I chuckled.

"Well it seems that we are. You okay?"

"Yeah doc said it was just a bad dump and gave me a couple stitches same with you except you were out for a while."

"How long?"

"About a day or so."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah we were worried."

I looked around and saw the twins waiting to jump on the bed.

"Come here you two."

they came on the bed and each took a side.

"you know I love you two right?"

"We know mama."

"we always know moma."

Gerard just sat beside me.

"I love you too."

"I have always loved you Bella."

"so what do you say to a mini vacation before we head back to Jersey?"

he looked at me with my favorite eyes.

"Anything you want love."

"Well Matty you want to check up on the record store?"

"Yeah its been ages since we stopped by."

two days later the doctors finally let me go and since I didn't have any clothes we all went to the mall and bought luggage and new sets of clothes. Gerard was shocked at how much we spent.

"Are you sure you have enough cash for all of this? I could cover the half."

I just nodded and smiled.

"No way hun. Remember I told you our dad left us enough cash to last us five life times. and plus we never splurge hardly ever and we need clothes while we are here."

"She is right man. We hardly ever splurge and the twins never ask for anything because they have everything they need and they aren't spoiled."

Matt smiled.

"So you mean I am engaged to a wealthy woman?"

"You got it."

"Sweet I got me a sugar mama!"

we all laughed.

then we all stood in front of my dad's record store.

I smiled and walked in.

it was lovely to see all the people gathered inside and watching them enjoy the magic of music.

that was all my father wanted. to spread the love of music for everyone to experience.

I walked up to the wall next to the door.

I stared at all the photographs of my father and of me and Matt.

soon I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"you seem really happy."

"We were. this was the greatest thing my father created. Where our love of music came from."

"no you were the greatest thing he created."

"You softy."

"hahaha come on show me your world Isabella Black."

**

http://www.polyvore.com/come_on_show_me_your/set?id=19328732