Chapter 43: Hurricane (con't)

You and Dan carry each other up to your room and later on the bed crying. About an hour passed of you two crying. At one point Dan's sobs got so bad he couldn't breathe. Your sobs slow down but Dan's don't. He can't stop crying. You couldn't imagine who it's like to hold in all your emotions. He did that and he broke.

"Shhh baby it's going to be all right." You whisper.

You pull Dan into your lap and pull his fringe out of his face. He sobs more. You never seen Dan like this. It's actually scary seeing the boy you love like this. Dan's tears slowly stop and he stares into space. You kiss away his tears and he just continues to stare.

"Dan? Please say something." You whisper into his ear.

"All the strings inside broke." Dan says. His voice is creaky and emotionless.

This is the end of the hurricane. How you and Dan were before you met each other was the beginning. When you met each other to now was the eye. Now this is the end. After this you can live your life.

You lean in and kiss him. He's stunned at first but soon kisses back. Dan moves flat onto his back and pulls you on top of him. You sit on his lower stomach and kiss him eagerly.

"(Y/N), fix me please." He says against your lips.

You don't know how to fix him. You're not even capable of fixing yourself. He wants to be fixed? You're not the persons. You get off of Dan and run up to the window room upstairs.

No. You can't  be fixed.

You can't be fixed

He can't be fixed.

You could run away. You could be free. No one can fix you so why not run somewhere where it doesn't matter.

Run.

There are worse things you could do than run. So jays what you're gonna do.