IMPORTANT Author's Note

Okay, so guys, when I wrote this I was barely 15! My writing sucked (even though I thought I was an awesome writer). Hopefully my writing is better now, but I just wanted to clear up some things before you got into this story.

1. I was 15 and depressed at the time. I had TONS of things going on and this story is actually 50% based off of real life.....

2. I wrote the WHOLE book basically on an iPad so I didn't have spell check or anything.

3. I would be to excited to post after finishing a chapter that I wouldn't proof read it (I probably should have).

4. I WILL eventually get to editing this book, but right now I am in the middle of writing other books and college classes will be starting in like 2 1/2 weeks so I am/will be busy!

5. I hope you enjoy this story, I know some things are pretty off the wall but hey, just pretend this is an alternate universe if you want.

6. If you notice, I LOVE the number 555 so you'll have to put up with them in EVERY chapter. 🤗

6. Okay, enjoy the book now.

7. If you like boyXboy check out some of my other works. Maybe even give it a try if your not into that whole thing. I used to not read boyXboy until I decided to give it a try, and honestly, it's all I read now..... And write......

8. Okay, seriously this time, enjoy the book.  😂