Chapter 4

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter gets into SEX, so it may be a bit informed!! If you don't want to read about Nicoletta and Landon getting drunk and having sex in a wheat field then skip to the SIXTH chapter. Chapter FIVE also has SEX in it. Chapter FIVE will be about Delilah and Zach in his bedroom. :D

**Chapter 4**

"Where are we going?" Nicoletta asks. Landon had been driving them for a while now.

"To a friends of mine. I want to pick a few things up." He says and turns down a gravel road.

Nicoletta watches the corn fields pass by quickly. The crunching of the tires comes to a stop and she looks at the giant house just ten yards away from them.

"Pretty," she says and looks at Landon.

"Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I'll be back," he says and gets out of the truck.

Nicoletta watches him open a side door to the giant four car garage they are parked next to. Her eyes are drawn to the giant house again. The windows on the first floor reach from the floor to the ceiling shaped like a little arch. The second floor has the same tall windows, but there is also a wrap around deck all around the house. Big wooden pillars keep it up. A little flowerbed also lays on the ground with sprouting flowers and baby vegetables. A pretty baby tree sits in a bed circled with giant rocks.

Landon comes back with a giant blue cooler with a white lid. He puts it in the bed of the truck and gets back in.

"What's that for?" She asks.

"You'll see," he says and starts thr truck again.

The crunching of the tires on rock is soothing to Nicoletta as the corn fields pass by. The corn slowly gets smaller until it disapears completly. Another field nears by and Landon pulls off onto another dirt road and stops the truck. The engine stops and he looks at her.

"Let's go," he opens his door and gets out. Nicoletta follows him aroud to the bed.

He reaches in and pulls out the cooler.

"This way," He says and disappears into the field. Nicoletta notices the field as wheat and follows him.

They walk for a while before he stops and puts the cooler down. He opens the lid and pulls out a red blanket.

"Are we having a picnic!" she asks.

"Kinda like a picnic." He says as he lays down the blanket.

"Well this is weird," she says and sits down next to him where he pats the blanket.

Nicoletta sits cross legged as Landon digs in the cooler. She can hear cans bumping eachother and glass clanking.

He pulls out two brown glass bottles. Nicoletta knows what they are. Beer. Landon has brought beer to their picnic. Then he pulls out two sandwich bags with sandwiches in them.

"One for you," he hands her a bag, "And one for me," He pulls out his sandwich and takes a big bite.

Nicoletta stares at the bag in her hands. It looks like turkey and ham on white bread.

"Don't tell me your a vegetarian," he says.

Nicoletta looks at him and shakes her head. "I'm just not hungry," she says and tries to hand the sandwich back to him but he pushes it away.

"Your gonna wanna eat something or else you cold throw up. Number one rull when drinking, always have food in your stomach," he says and takes another bite.

"I- I'm not hungry though," she stutters. Truth was she didn't want to eat even though she was starving. She hadn't eaten all day.

"At least take one bite, I made it myself even," he says and finishes off his sandwich.