Chapter 14

**Chapter 14**

Delilah's alarm blares in her ear and she shuts it off. Today was going to be a good day. Zach had called her last night saying he wanted to sit with her at lunch. Delilah is ecstatic and jumps from the bed not even touching the snooze button on her alarm clock as usual.

She turns on the hot water and steps into the shower. She set a record for three in a half minutes, she even shaved and put foliating body wash on.

She gets out into the steamed up bathroom and towel dries off. Then she grabs a bottle of Mango body lotion and lathers herself in it. Her whole body smells of Mangos.

Delilah plugs in her straightener and sets it to high, it only has two settings, low and high. Then she plugs in the hair drier and turns it on high. She sprays her heat protectant spray in her hair as she goes along.

It takes ten minutes to blow dry her hair completely and another fifteen to straighten the thick hair.

She brushes through her soft hair and grabs a hair tie from one of the drawers. She puts her hair up into a high ponytail but leaves her side bangs out, which go past her chin.

She dabs her foundation on and evens it out. Then she runs her volumizing mascara through her eyelashes and puts a thin light blue eyes shadow on. The blue compliments her brown eyes.

She digs in her mothers drawer for a lip gloss. She comes across a red shiny lip gloss bottle from Victoria's Secret and pulls it out of the drawer.

She unscrews the lid and applies a thin coat to her bottom lip and then rubs her lips together to make it spread. He lip gloss is a vibrant red color that shimmers when she moves differently.

"I like it." Delilah says to herself and shoves it in her pocket.

Today she has chosen to wear her light jeans that have pre made rips in the thighs and that fade in the thighs as well. Her shirt is one of the new shirts she got at the mall with Nicoletta. This one has Andy Biersack with the mic to his lips and a batman mask covering his eyes with the words "Always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Always be batman." And her Grey Our Last Night sweatshirt with the giant front pocket.

Her socks are hot pink but are hidden by her jeans and black Vans.

She looks at herself in the mirror and smiles.

"I look good." She says to herself.

She opens the bathroom door and walks to her room to get Emmy up.

She shakes Emmy who looks up at her with tired eyes.

"Emmy you need to get up now." Delilah says to her.

Emmy shakes her head and closes her eyes.

"Emmy please get up and I'll help you get dressed." Delilah says and pulls some clothes out of the dresser for the little girl.

Emmy yawns and gets out of bed. Delilah pulls off her night shirt and pulls the clean new shirt on. It is littered with flowers and butterflyes. Emmy strips off her sweats and steps into the purple new pair that Delilah has holding up for her.

"Come on and I'll make you a bowl of cerial."Delilah says and walks behind Emmy into the small kitchen.

She grabs three bowls and spoons and the Lucky Charms from their cubards.

She pours the cereal into Emmy's bowl and then the milk.

Delilah walks back down the hall to Aurora and Dawns room.

Dawn sits up in bed as the light turns on.

Delilah grabs clothes for both girls and sets Aurora's down on her bed and watches Dawn crawl out of her toddler bed to her.

Delilah pulls off the little nightgown and pulls the little pink dress on her. Then she slides the light pink tights up her legs.

"Go sit down at the table and I'll get you some breakfast."

Dawn runs off out of the room.

Delilah groans as she pulls the blanket off of Aurora.

"No!" The little girl yells at her and grabs for the blanket.

"Aurora," Delilah says sternly. "Knock it off."

"No, leave me alone!"

Delilah restrains herself from smacking her.

"Get out of bed, please, Aurora" Delilah asks in a sad voice.

"No!" She shouts at her.

"Fine." Delilah says and pulls the little girl out of bed and onto her feet.

Aurora fights her as she strips off her pajamas and pulls the jeans and yellow shirt on her.

Aurora has streams of tears running down her face.

"Why are you crying?" Delilah asks.

"You didn't hit me." Aurora says in a small voic.

"I didn't want to." Delilah says and wipes the tears from her face. "Your crying because I didn't hit you?"

She nods her head yes and Delilah hugs her.

"Aurora, I didn't want to hit you." She looks her in the eyes. "Did you want me to hit you?"

Aurora shakes her head violently. "You scare me."

"Oh Aurora," Delilah says and hugs her again. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to scare you. You just upset me sometimes." She looks her in the eyes again. "Will you be good today?"

She nods her head yes and wipes her eyes.

"Okay. Go sit down and I'll make you a bowl of cerial." Delilah says and follows her down the hall.

Delilah pours the Lucky Charms into Dawn and Aurora's bowls and then the milk. She grabs herself an Orange and starts to peel it.

Sandy's door opens and she runs down the hall.

"Good your up." She quickly says and runs back to her room.

A second later Sandy walks into the kitchen again. She looks at them all quietly eating.

"Delilah how did you get them all up without a sound?" She asks in a tired voice.

Delilah shrugs and finishes her Orange. "I'm gonna brush their hair now though." She says and walks to the bathroom to get the hair brush.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Chapter 14 of The Pregnancy Pact. Hope you enjoyed it!! :) Make sure to show some love and COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE amongst your friends!!
SWSptvLOVER out :D