Chapter 50

**Chapter 50**

NICOLETTA TO THE SIDE!!!!!!!! The younger verstion of her like in the movie New York Minute!! :D

This chapter is dedicated to my sister @rockmp who helped me find the perfect picture of Ashley Olsen!! :D

Jace plays with Nicoletta's hair as they sit on her bed watching the new flat screen T.V Nicoletta had gotten as an early sweet sixteen present from her grandparents. They are currently watching The Vampire Diaries.

“No!” Nicoletta shouts and sits up even more.

Damon goes into the cave of Vampires and Nicoletta's mouth hangs open.

“He's not going to be able to come back out! Did you see the looks on their faces? They are so not telling them all that's going on!” She complains.

Jace smiles at her and pulls her back down into his lap. “He has to come back sometime since he's in other episodes.” Jace comforts her.

Nicoletta snuggles back into his chest and he kisses the top of her head. He rests his cheek on her head as he watches the T.V.

Jace had asked Nicoletta out the day after they had sex saying he wasn't sure if it was just him or if she liked him back. Nicoletta was so happy she had jumped him and ended up making out with him on her floor.

Stephen runs into the cave and Nicoletta is silent. “I don't like you go right ahead.” She says to the T.V.

Jace laughs and his chest rumbles underneath her. “Still can't believe you prefer Damon over Stephen.”

“Damon is hot.”

“And Stephen's not?” He chuckles.

“No. Stephen is attractive. Damon, now he is hot.”

Jace's chest rumbles again with laughter. “If you say so.”

“I do say so.” Nicoletta laughs.

Jace sighs and kisses her head again. Nicoletta's phone startles both of them by ringing.

The iPhone buzzes with an unknown number on the screen. Jace pauses the show and Nicoletta picks it up.

“Hello?” She asks into the speaker.

“Hey there sexy baby.” A male says into the speaker.

“Uhm, sorry, but who is this?” She asks with raised eyebrows.

“Baby, don't tell me you already forgot.”

“Forgot what?”

“Our night together. I know you felt it too, don't deny it.” Lust fills the male's voice.

“No, I think you have the wrong number, sorry.”

“Nicoletta, It's you I want. Right now. Right here. Come and get it baby.”

“Landon?” Nicoletta asks. Jace's body stiffens.

“There you go honey. Now, why don't you be a good girl and tell me where you are at so we can play and have some fun.”

“Sorry. I already have someone for that. You lost your chance to be with me and our baby when you told me to get an abortion.” She snaps into the phone.

Silence fills the other end, but Nicoletta can hear breathing so she knows Landon is still there.

“You kept it?” He whispers.

“Yes, I am keeping it.”

“Why?”

“Why do you care? It's my baby and I'm not going to kill it just because you have an ego to protect and don't want to get into trouble.” She hisses at him.