Chapter 11

**Chapter11**

Delilah pushes Dawn off the couch and laughs as the little girl looks confused like she didn't know what happened.

"What'd you do that for, Deiah?" She asks in a sad voice.

"I didn't want you sitting next to me." Delilah simply says.

Sandy sits in her locked room with her boyfriend Brent supposedly watching a movie, leaving Delilah to babysit.

Emmy and Aurora play in the corner with their toys. Aurora pushes a baby in a stroller and Emmy plays with the Barbie's.

Dawn sits on the floor and stares up at Delilah.

"I just wanted to sit with you!" She yells in her little three year old voice.

"Well I didn't want you to."

"Well I wanna watch T.V!"

"You can watch on the floor." Delilah says and stretches herself so she covers the couch.

Dawn looks at Delilah and and pouts.

"Fine I'll tell mom!" She yells and runs off down the hall.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Delilah yells after her.

"Why not?" She asks halfway down the hall already.

"Because moms busy and I said not to!"

Dawn sticks out her tongue and finishes running down the hall to their moms room. She pounds on the door with her little fists until Sandy yells at her.

Emmy and Aurora stop there playing and listen to Sandy yell through her closed door.

"Leave me alone. I have company over! Go watch T.V and leave me alone!" Sandy yells.

Dawn runs back into the small living room and sits on the floor by the couch.

"Told ya not to." Delilah says and smirks.

Dawn sniffles on the floor and watches the T.V as Spongebob comes back on.

________________________

Delilah quickly puts her feet on the floor as Sandy's door opens. Dawn wipes her eyes and jumps onto the couch next to Delilah. Emmy and Aurora run around to pick up stray toys.

Brent walks down the hall and to the front door.

"Bye Brent!" Dawn yells at him.

Brent nods his head and shuts the door behind him as he leaves.

Sandy walks into the room and glares at them.

"Why can't I have any f****** alone time! I need time away from you little s**** and all you do is bug me!" She yells at them. "Delilah make them a bowl of cereal because now I can't make anything."

"Okay." Delilah says and gets off the couch.

"Get to that table and eat all that's in your bowl right now!" Sandy yells. All three girls scramble to get to the table and sit down.

Delilah takes out four bowls and spoons and gets the cereals down. Sandy goes into the bathroom and slams the door closed.

"Why did you have to go and upset her Dawn!" Delilah hisses at Dawn as she pours cereal into the bowls.

"I didn't mean to." Dawn cries.

"I told you not to. Wipe your eyes now before she comes back out and sees you crying." Delilah says and pours the milk and passes the bowls out.