Chapter 34

**Chapter 34**

Breakfast was deliciouse and everyone was having a good time. There was laughter and chatter of everything from what has been happening in everyones lives to what's on sale at Wal-Mart or any good deal they came across. Astrid was having a blast with all the attention and Nicoletta was catching up with Delilah and Kassidi.

They had cleared the table of all the eaten food to make room for the presents and cake. The cake was made from Oreo Ice-Cream in the shape of a Pom Pom, it was deliciouse and everyone loved it.

Astrid was having fun ripping open all her gifts and fi

nding all her presents. Astrids biggest present was a brand new flat screen 72" T.V, why she needs that big of a T.V Nicoletta will never know, which she got from all four of her grandparents who couldn't make it to her birthday due to not living in the same town.

Astrid got many other things as well and it took her almost half an hour to open all her gifts. Her friends helped her take her presents to her room and then Arabella pulled out all the games for everyone to play. It sounds weird that everyone started to play board games but that's what they all did. Nicoletta never knew they owned so many games.

They played for two hours before they all made their own sandwiches for lunch and then William announced that he and Astrid had a surprise for everyone.

"Arabella, my darling. Astrid came to me with something when you were attending to Nicoletta's side in the hospital, we decided to wait until now to announce this fantastic news." He says and smiles.

Nicoletta can tell that Astrid is nervouse by the way she shifts from foot to foot and rubs her hands together and bites her lip.

William smiles at her and puts an arm around her shoulders. "Our little girl is having a little one herself."

Arabella gasps and runs to her. "What?" She asks in a small voice.

"I'm pregnant mom." Astrid says happily.

The place is quiet and all you can hear are the birds and a few dogs barking in the distance. Astrid is pregnant. How could she be pregnant too when Nicoletta is. What will everyone think when both girls are pregnant at the same time? How will William take the news for Nicoletta when he took it so easily for Astrid?

Nicoletta wobbles her way to her mother and pulls her close to whisper in her ear.

"Will this be a good time to tell everyone that I am too?" She quietly whispers.

Arabella shakes her head. "No." She says.

"But mom everyone is going to find out anyway. I auta tell everyone now so they can process both news." Nicoletta whispers into her ear again.

Arabella bites her lip and sighs.

"Nicoletta wants to share her news as well." She says and weakly smiles at everyone.

"Uhm." Nicoletta starts but can't finish the sentence.

Arabella takes in a deep breath. "Nicoletta is pregnant as well. She was hospitalized so long because they had to make sure the baby was alright and that she kept up with her eating and to make sure her leg was healing properly." She blurts out.

Nicoletta lets her jaw drop as she stares at her mother. She wasn't supossed to share so much information, only that she was prgnant and having a baby just like Astrid.

William's smile leaves his face and he just stares at Nicoletta and Arabella. Then congradulations fill the air, he puts on a fake smile and hugs Nicoletta and whispers in her ear.