Chapter 45

**Chapter 45**

COMMENT?? :D

Kassidi hits the end call on her landlines phone and stares at it like it's an alien. What just happened?

"Oh my god." She hisses to herself. She dials a number on the phone and puts it to her ear.

Wyatt picks up after only two rings. "Yes?" He asks confused. Only Cassandra or Westley call Wyatt on the house phone.

"Hey it's me." Kassidi says into the speaker.

Kassidi can hear shifting like someone sitting up from laying down somewhere. "Baby doll what's wrong?" Wyatt asks concerned.

"I- I knew she was Bi. I knew it. I never told anyone, but I knew it." Kassidi rambles as she tries not to cry.

How could she do this to Kassidi's best friend? How could she hurt her best friend like she had. She had put her through a living hell, causing her to hurt herself.

"What, who's Bi? Baby doll, your not making any sence."

Kassidi sighs. "Jessica. Jessica Parker."

"Jessica in my grade?"

"Yes, what other Jessica Parker do you know?" Kassidi asks impatiently.

"Just making sure." Wyatt says. "Now, what's this about you knowing she was Bi?"

"Well today at the pool I was in the locker room about to change when Jessica started talking to me about knowing mine and Delilah and Nicoletta's secrets. Then she said she wouldn't tell anyone if I helped her."

"And did you help her?" Wyatt asks after a long pause from Kassidi.

"Well she said she would call me, so she did. We talked for a good hour in a half before she had to go."

"Whst help did she need?"

"Uhm, it was actually two thing's." Kassidi gulps as she remembers her phone conversationjust only two minutes ago with Jessica. "She is hurting Wyatt. Bad."

"Hurting how?"

"Well for one she is four months pregnant and hasn't told anyone yet. She is to afraid to tell anyone and she hurt someone she likes."

"Kassidi, baby, can you give me a bit more and not just little clips of what happened?" Wyatt asks pleading.

Kassidi gulps agin. "I'm going to say this fast or else I won't be able to, so keep up."

"Okay."

She takes a deep breath. "Jessica is four months pregnant with Landon's kid, just like Nicoletta, she is Bi because the only reason she bullied Nicoletta so much is because she secretly had a huge crush on her. The only way she could get her attention without drawing attention to herself was to bully her. She told me how she thought Nicoletta looked hot in her Soccer jersey but she had called her fat instead of complimenting her. And Jessica noticed Nicoletta losing weight but thought nothing of it. Then Jessica told me how she feels and some how knows that it was her fault that Nicoletta got pregnant by Landon as well and that she was starving herself, and ended up in the hospital." Kassidi blurts out. She catches her breath, in and out, in and out.

A moment of silence before Wyatt speaks quietly. "Wow. Did she just tell you her soul on the phone?" Wystt jokes.

Kassidi tries not to smile but she can't help it. Wyatt does that to her, makes her smile when she doesn't want to.

"Wyatt this is serious. Jessica wants and needs help. She asked for my help. She hasn't gone to a single doctor's appointment to check on her baby and she's freaking out because she knows she has to, but in order to do that her parents would have to find out."