Chapter 47

**Chapter 47**

:D SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D COMMENT if you LOVE this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Nicoletta spits out the mouthwash into the sink and walks back to the living room couch where Jace sits with a bunch of fingernail polishes.

“Uhm, hey.” Nicoletta says startled. “When did you get here?”

He smiles at her before going back to the white bottle of fingernail polish he was inspecting.

“Your mom let me in. She's really just a nice woman.”

“How is she so nice?” Nicoletta laughs as she sits down on the couch next to him.

“She said I don't even have to knock anymore, and just come right in since I practically live here.” He glances at her before picking up a red nail polish bottle.

Nicoletta can't help smiling. Jace did practically live here. He spends every day with Nicoletta after he gets off work at noon, he makes them both lunch, leaves before dinner, then usually comes back.

“I thought you had to clean your room.” Nicoletta says, remembering how just before he left for dinner he said he had to clean it up since the maid doesn't.

Nicoletta doesn't get it though. They have a maid yet Jace won't let her clean his own room, how bad could it be? Maybe he just has private things in there.

“I did.” He looks at her as she stretches both her legs.

Nicoletta had gotten her cast off just a week ago and she was still getting used to it again. When they cut the cast off her leg looked like a white prune and stunk like something had died and started to rot.

“I'm not that messy. I just had some clothes on the floor and a few books.”

Nicoletta's eyes widen. “Books? I didn't know you read.” She jokes.

Jace smiles and shakes his head. “I don't.”

“Oh so there for show then.”

“No, I read these books.”

“I see.” Nicoletta deviously smiles at him. “So are you sure it's not just a picture book?”

“There are some pictures I guess.”

“Like a Playboy?” She teases.

Jace's eyes widen and he bursts out laughing. “Oh my god, Nicoletta.”

“What?” She laughs.

“Their learning books.”

“Learning what?” Nicoletta asks, her mind still in the gutter.

“Drums.” He says laughing.

“Oh.” Nicoletta says, her face turning red.

Jace nudges her in the shoulder and smiles at her.

“I want to play the drums.”

“Are you starting a band?” Nicoletta asks excitedly.

Jace laughs. “A band of my own would be pretty cool.” He says as Arabella walks into the room.

Her eyes widen. “Nicoletta.” She scolds, causing both her and Jace to jump a little. “Take Jace and all those fumes up to your own room.”

“But-” Arabella cuts her off.

“Right now.” She says. “Go, shoo. Out.” She says as she sweeps her hands in a leave motion.

Jace and Nicoletta quickly pick up the polishes and rush up the stairs. Both out of breath from all the sudden quick movement.