Chapter 5

WARNING!!!!!!!
This chapter gets into SEX!! If you do not want to read about Delilah and Zach having sex in his room then skip to chapter SIX!! This chapter may get a bit into detail!! :D

Sorry this chapter is a long one, I kinda got into detail!! :D

**Chapter 5**

Delilah packs up her bag and her phone vibrates. She looks down at it as she walks to her locker.

Unknown number:
Hey it's Zach. We still on for tonight? :)

Delilah smiles and changes the number to Zach.

Delilah:
Of course.

Delilah turns the knob on the lock four times on each number until it unlocks. She checks herself in the little lime green magnetic mirror on the door. Delilah pulls out her Strawberry lipgloss and puts a thin layer on, she rubs her lips together spreading the shiny substance. Her phone vibrates again as she pulls all her hair to one side. She looks down at her phone in her left hand.

Zach:
Kay, lets go then.

Delilah:
ok

Delilah doesn't even know where his locker is. I guss I'll meet him in the parkinglot.

She checks her reflection one last time before slamming it closed.

Delilah almost shreiked as Zach stood there leaning against the next locker.

He chuckles and grins a crooked grin. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you,"

Delilah didn't know what to say, she didn't even know he knew where her locker was.

Say something, stupid! Delilah mentally yelled at herself.

"Is that just a guy thing?" She asked lamely.

"Is what just a guy thing?" He asks innocently.

Delilah points to him and the locker. "The leaning on the locker. Is it to try and look cool or something?"

Zach looks at the locker and gets off it standing up straight.

"I guess so. It's also kind of comfy,"

Delilah just smiles. "Alrighty then,"

Zach laughs and grabs her bag from her shoulder.

"Ready to get out of this place?" He asks.

She nods her head. " Yes. Definitely ready to get out of here!" She says happily.

"To my truck then." He says and walks off with her bag.

Delilah has to catch up to him before he tuns the corner.

"I can carry my own bag you know," She says and tries to take it from him.

He hangs it above his head just out of her reach.

He laughes when she tries to jump for it.

"I know, but I want to carry it," He says and laughs some more as she glares playfully at him.

"Fine then, keep it." She says and walks off toward the exit.

___________

Delilah sits in Zach's Chevy and watches the light turn from red to green.

"When did you get your license?" She asks.

Delilah only knew a few things about him. One, he lives between his split parents, one week at the others. Two, his truck is a hand-me-down from his older brother who was put in military camp two years ago. Three, he moved to Cheyenne Wyoming his Freshman year. Four, he is a sophmore just like her.